Short & Simple Example Sentence For Nonchalant | Nonchalant Sentence
- How nonchalant had been her cruelty the preceding night!
- He raked in the chips with a nonchalant air.
- Luke rose and pretended a nonchalant stretching.
- Mrs. Failing herself raised the whip in a nonchalant way.
- Blunt had calmed down suddenly and assumed a nonchalant pose.
- The only nonchalant man of the lot was he who had actually used the weapon.
- A nonchalant policeman on a superb horse occupied the middle of the road.
- Cogswell flicked the baton, in his nonchalant answer to salute.
- Patty sobered for a moment, but she hastily assumed a nonchalant air.
- Back came the cheery and nonchalant reply: "All right!
- London was no less nonchalant than Paris and St. Petersburg.
- He was smoking with an air so nonchalant that his mother's heart sank.
- Plume's satisfaction and nonchalant air vexed the Scotchman.
- The spokesman seemed taken aback by Roland's nonchalant attitude.
How To Use Nonchalant In A Sentence?
- When he saw who it was he came up with a rather swaggering and nonchalant effect.
- She smiled bravely and looked as nonchalant as possible; but her heart was beating heavily.
- He tried to assume a nonchalant air, but his hand shook as he replaced the glass on the tabouret.
- When I came in, this nonchalant narrator was having the time of his young life.
- He was a nonchalant youth, with a freckled, mask-like face, the expression of which never varied.
- I convinced him by a nonchalant manner and story, that I had come by the idol accidentally.
- Cette solution ne vous surprendra pas, vous qui me tenez pour le plus nonchalant des hommes.
- Malone leaned against one wall, looking as nonchalant as it was possible for him to look in the nude.
- His back was presented to my sight, but there was no mistaking the slim form and a nonchalant carriage.
- He felt a great weariness concerning the situation, nonchalant scorn of what happened in the future of this woman.
- A little while ago the motor-bus might have overturned a human cyclist or so, and proceeded nonchalant on its way.
- With an air of nonchalant abstraction he went to stand in the neighborhood of the new arrival, conveniently at hand for an introduction.
- Leaving him in a nonchalant attitude, she swept out like an offended princess, her satellite following in an eloquent silence.
- Nothing more nonchalant and unconcerned than Dolph's drawling utterance could have been imagined.
- It was hanging in the most easy nonchalant way by one hand from the branch of a tree, utterly indifferent to the fact that to drop was to die!
- She was seated over across from him, her back to the engine, in an attitude which somehow suggested a highly nonchalant frame of mind.
- It penetrated Tewfick's nonchalant guard and brought the unaccustomed color to his olive cheeks.
- Fudge recalled that as he gripped his bat and faced Mason, trying hard to appear nonchalant and undismayed.
- For once she lost her nonchalant demeanour, her free and easy speech, and stood nervously silent before him with hanging head and reddened cheeks.
- I'm sure the girls of that time were nicer than they are nowadays,' he replied, calmly relapsing into his nonchalant attitude.
- Notwithstanding his easy and somewhat nonchalant air, he is a true American in his active and restless disposition and his love for travelling.
- Hadden heard him, and coming forward offered Cetywayo his hand in as cool and nonchalant a manner as he could command.
- She received it all with a smiling and nonchalant grace, perfectly at her ease, it seemed, and ready to say the right thing to young and old.
- One would think they lived in the same city block, so nonchalant was she over the round-up, but "only eighteen miles," she explained easily.
- Raf clutched at the guide rail, the presence of which suggested that not all the users of this road were as nonchalant as the officer who tripped lightly ahead.
- The next moment, with a nonchalant "So-long," the parting of the plains, he had dug the spurs into his horse and ridden away.
Definition of Nonchalant
Casually calm and relaxed. | Indifferent; unconcerned; behaving as if detached.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Nonchalant in a sentence
sentence with Nonchalant
Nonchalant used in a sentence
Nonchalant make sentence
make sentence with Nonchalant
make sentence of Nonchalant
Nonchalant sentence in english