Short & Simple Example Sentence For Norm | Norm Sentence
- The norm never means merely a majority.
- The "Witch-hammer" was allowed to establish its own norm of procedure.
- The norm turns out to be very different in the United States and in Europe.
How To Use Norm In A Sentence?
- The basic norm is that public data flows should be available at the cost of reproduction alone.
- He is said to have destroyed the only perfect norm of right and wrong by his violent onslaughts on Moses.
- Brandeis echoes the Jeffersonian preference for a norm of freedom, with narrowly constrained exceptions only when necessary.
- Similarly a phenomenalism, like that of Hume, takes immediate presence to sense as the norm of being and knowledge.
- Jesus in the form of the Pauline and Johannine doctrine of his person, regarded as the norm and type of spiritual life.
- He has taken the immediate apprehension of sensible objects in a state of mind centring about the pleasure and pain of an individual, to be the norm of knowledge.
- It seems remarkable that this periodical which set the norm for half a century should have appeared not only without preface or advertisement, but likewise without patronage or support of any kind.
- There has been a continuous social effort to establish as a norm the woman whose vocational proclivities are completely and "naturally" satisfied by child-bearing and child-rearing.
- The norm thus set by the indirect affirmative clause seems to have proved an important factor in the ultimate disappearance of Transposition from dependent clauses.
- He did not need to tell the people of Weald what vigilance, what constant watchfulness was necessary against that race of deprived and malevolent deviants from the norm of humanity.
- He did not need to tell the people of Weald what vigilance, what constant watchfulness was necessary against that race of depraved and malevolent deviants from the norm of humanity.
Definition of Norm
(mathematical analysis) To endow (a vector space, etc) with a norm. | That which is normal or typical. | A rule that is enforced by members of a community.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Norm in a sentence
sentence with Norm
Norm used in a sentence
Norm make sentence
make sentence with Norm
make sentence of Norm
Norm sentence in english