Notion That In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Notion That | Notion That Sentence
- I just get the notion that it was so.
- You had the right notion that time.
- I had a bizarre notion that he was not to be disturbed.
- She had some notion that this would be her last chance.
- The notion that woman was born for marriage died long ago.
- Well, do you know I had a sort of notion that they did.
- I'd a notion that way you'd 'a' been done neat long ago.
- I had no notion that there was a cat in the world so badly off.
- We pleased ourselves with the notion that they walked where then we stood!
- He had a confused notion that when he fell the post came with him.
- I like your notion that you don't complain!
- We had no notion that we would have so great an affair to direct.
- It is an old notion that it is easier to be generous than to be stingy.
- I wish you had not got that notion that you cannot learn to write.
- I had then no distinct notion that life would be at once annihilated.
- His host had a shrewd notion that he had economised in the matter of lunch.
- There is a common notion that electric light is bad for the eyes.
- Banks rashly encouraged the notion that his nag was supernaturally endowed.
- The reporter got the notion that there was something queer about her going.
- There is a common notion that electricity is stored in the storage-battery.
- The notion that mathematicians cannot find the circle for common purposes.
- They had lost any notion that sincerity was possible, or of what sincerity was.
- Is there anything in the notion that a man can get well by simply willing it?
- He held a notion that she was lonely, and worried about her father.
- I do not think he knew me, or had the least notion that we were related.
- He has the false notion, that people gain only by taking from others.
- For example, the notion that the homeliest girl in the party is the safest.
- Get rid first of the notion that a poor boy has as good a chance as another.
- A quaint feminine notion, that life was to be encountered at a masquerade!
How To Use Notion That In A Sentence?
- The simplicity affected him with the notion that he was coming to an enchanted palace.
- The notion that all has been discovered that is essential to the welfare of man is a mistaken one.
- He had no notion that monotheism is a later development of the theological spirit than polytheism.
- He had a notion that nobody could support the unconscious girl so tenderly as himself.
- This belief was companioned by a hazy notion that some one had called on her that evening.
- The notion that crippling industries will benefit the industrious is not so new as it seems.
- There is a popular notion that they are apt to be wanting in physical and mental vigor.
- Many persons harbor the notion that interpretation relates to the work of the dead masters only.
- The notion that frequent war is a healthy tonic for a nation is scarcely tenable.
- Brain had had half a notion that the prince might have gone to look for the lost rapier.
- We even acquire the notion that fine art is lascivious and destructive to the character.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Notion That in a sentence
Notion That sentence
sentence with Notion That
Notion That used in a sentence
Notion That make sentence
make sentence with Notion That
make sentence of Notion That
Notion That sentence in english