Short & Simple Example Sentence For Nurses And | Nurses And Sentence
- But nurses and doctors are doing valiantly.
- It beats trained nurses and business managers.
- Along came the nurses and men with badges to help them.
- We also wanted more doctors, nurses and cooks.
- There were two trained nurses, and a half-dozen doctors.
- The city has no nurses, and help is needed, and money.
- She nurses and fosters And buries the peasants.
- Several of the nurses and officers came from other hospitals.
- They belonged to the part of nurses and soldiers that we were acting.
- You have been the best of nurses, and just as kind and considerate as a sister.
- A text-book for nurses and a reference book for physicians and nurses.
- Inside were three nurses and two physicians, who smiled at the boys.
- That means all those in charge of you, dear, nurses and governesses and all.
- The doctor allowed one of the nurses and me to go for an hour's drive to-day.
How To Use Nurses And In A Sentence?
- So he dismissed the nurses and tried to harden himself against whatever might happen.
- Free milk depositories and district nurses and free dispensaries would save many of them.
- They are much employed as nurses, and in those situations they discharge their duties well.
- To her he was invaluable; the very tenderest of nurses, and the best of all companions.
- Nurses and doctors, in ghostly white, had set themselves to various preparatory tasks.
- Water-fowl swim and quack here, and children elude their nurses and get their feet wet.
- I placed her in a hospital, under the care of good nurses, and the very best medical advice.
- He sent away the nurses and sat by the bedside, and she spoke to him in short sentences, faintly.
- One of the nurses and I went for another drive in a ramshackle carriage with two horses.
- This morning the night nurses and I drove over to see the melon and tobacco fields.
- We cannot imprison women again in a home or require them all on pain of death to be nurses and housekeepers.
- It is so adjusted, as to be perfectly under the control of the nurses and teachers in charge of the room.
- He could hear in memory the starchy rustling of nurses and the creaking of springs as the patients turned.
- The doctor had sent in the nurses, and he had seen to a nice capable housekeeper being installed in the house.
- I answered that he was dead; that my mother and myself were his attendants and nurses, and that this portrait was his legacy to me.
- She fought with the servants, got into the way of the nurses, and disturbed the patients with her noise.
- He would then be backed up by two nurses, and we must do him the justice to say that he was honestly anxious about his patient.
- To adopt his own language, poverty and adversity were his nurses, and want and misery were his familiar friends.
- Nurses and physicians soonest become intrepid or indifferent; but the rest of mankind recoil from the scene with unconquerable loathing.
- Some of the women have become excellent nurses, and one or two of the boys show a distinct aptitude for medicine.
- The Hospital was opened May 13, 1858, with three "Sister Nurses" and nine patients.
- She would secure the best of yachts and the best of trained nurses, and a little voyage would be the very thing for her.
- After returning to Toulgas the female nurses and sick troops who had been left there were again placed on board.
- It was not long before the news of the awakening of Number 28 had reached the nurses and attending physicians.
- See that the servants, nurses, and companions with whom they associate are not debased; and recommend scrupulous cleanliness.
- Denis Quirk had resigned his room to the nurses, and when he slept stretched himself out on the couch in the dining-room.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Nurses And in a sentence
Nurses And sentence
sentence with Nurses And
Nurses And used in a sentence
Nurses And make sentence
make sentence with Nurses And
make sentence of Nurses And
Nurses And sentence in english