Short & Simple Example Sentence For Obeys | Obeys Sentence
- It obeys both forces.
- See that he obeys you where this is concerned.
- It obeys laws it did not make.
- He obeys instructions to the letter.
- Nature serves only the man who obeys her.
- The eye obeys exactly the action of the mind.
- He does not think; he obeys orders!
- She hates; no one obeys she to the end.
- In thus producing the gas, the chemist obeys law.
- Good is the passive that obeys Reason.
- She, as the grateful daughter, obeys him blindly.
- The Queen obeys old impulses.
- She best obeys and reverences Heaven.
- No; no man is disappointed who obeys the voice of God.
- The Company obeys the King; we obey the Company.
- She obeys at eve the voice of her own nature which she obeyed at prime.
- No man can call himself educated until every voluntary muscle obeys his will.
- And in that it obeys an imperative need, a fixed principle of reason.
- He therefore prepares such lenses for his telescopes, and thus obeys law.
- There is no vow of obedience; the monk obeys the law, not the human authority.
How To Use Obeys In A Sentence?
- He is very tractable, and always obeys respectfully the requests of his teacher.
- The strength in the love obeys the love passion and takes fresh hold in holding back.
- She is happier, more capable of self control, more docile and obeys from love and faith.
- He obeys the warning; his friends leave without him, and perish miserably in a great tempest.
- Man can only act as man; he must obey his nature, as the stock or stone or plant obeys its nature.
- If a firm, steady, yet gentle grasp is on the lines, the creature obeys in spite of himself.
- He adores Barbara, and she respects, honors, and obeys him as if he were her father.
- That she loves me I know full well; that she obeys my lightest wish, I allow, on my knees.
- It obeys the operations of the mind, whether they be deliberately chosen or automatically expressed.
- They know that the higher law is the reality, and that he who obeys it thus unites himself with the absolute self.
- It obeys the perfect natural law of growth, and the peculiar awe it inspires arises from this fact.
- Matter is shaped and penetrated by forces that are not material, and it obeys laws that attest an intelligence everywhere present.
- The king obeys and ascends the crystal steps while the moon is just about to rise, and the east is tinged with red.
- As such, each obeys the first law of motion, to wit, indefinite continuance of action until interfered with.
- A gentleman stands by shouting out the different figures to be performed, and every one obeys his orders with much gravity and energy.
- When the horse obeys the action of the snaffle, he will yield much more quickly to that of the curb, the effect of which is so much more powerful.
- The grey unknown, the occult something, sternly issues its directions, and the merely physical obeys them.
- Lava obeys the call and after some conversation in which he ridicules the powers of Rama and infuriates his antagonist, they go out to fight.
- The man who obeys the written laws is not, indeed, worthy of praise, for he may be constrained thereto by fear of punishment.
- Thus the individual, in later even more than in earlier times, obeys the laws not merely from selfish, but from social and religious motives.
Definition of Obeys
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of obey
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Obeys in a sentence
sentence with Obeys
Obeys used in a sentence
Obeys make sentence
make sentence with Obeys
make sentence of Obeys
Obeys sentence in english