Short & Simple Example Sentence For Oblong | Oblong Sentence
- Place in oblong bread pans.
- Their oblong emeralds on the leafy ends.
- Many old squares have the oblong pin.
- In plan it is an oblong of modest proportions.
- The oblong sack was longer than my body.
- The body is oblong and slightly flattened above.
- Bake in a small oblong bread pan.
- The ordinary oblong sink is an abomination.
- The cup of the flower is oblong and quinquefid.
- It was an oblong frame with a network of rope.
- He brought out the shining oblong pieces.
- The house formed an oblong of great size.
- He presented himself at the lamp-lit oblong of the window.
- Fossulate: a surface with oblong impressions.
- The oblong head of well-balanced mentality.
- Body greyish, oblong and narrow.
- Before an oblong hut of large size it halted.
- A high oblong portal showed within it.
- Instead he seemed to know that leaden oblong by heart.
- Rinse an oblong pan with cold water and drain well.
- The doctor picked an oblong slip of paper off the pillow.
- The winter twigs are set with oblong blunt leaf-buds.
- It is a handsome tomb of oblong form, partly subterranean.
- You take a small oblong biscuit tin and cut out one end.
- His ego had no cosmos except that huge, oblong gas-bag.
- It abode in a black, oblong box, like a little coffin.
- For answer, Tarling took from his pocket a flat oblong box.
- The size of this inner oblong you must determine for yourself.
- It was an oblong room in which reigned the din of typewriters.
- For a moment the entire building was as silent as the oblong box.
- Near it there is a large oblong chest covered with iron bands.
- Then cut and toast for each person an oblong piece of bread.
- Near the center was a small oblong stone fitted into a hole.
- Inside was an oblong sheet of paper filled with the same narrow handwriting.
- He discovered that he was occupying an oblong green rug of satin.
- It is an oblong mound containing altogether about twelve acres.
- The curtains over the oblong entrance hung limp and motionless and mute.
- An oblong metal plate is then cut and a central hole drilled.
- For an oblong picture a small sketch under it looks well equipped.
How To Use Oblong In A Sentence?
- There was an oblong spot of light thrown on the grass between him and the gate.
Definition of Oblong
Longer than wide or wider than long; not square. | Roughly rectangular or ellipsoidal | Something with an oblong shape.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Oblong in a sentence
sentence with Oblong
Oblong used in a sentence
Oblong make sentence
make sentence with Oblong
make sentence of Oblong
Oblong sentence in english