Short & Simple Example Sentence For Obscured | Obscured Sentence
- Since my wound obscured my worth!
- Not a cloud obscured the sky.
- And a rowing jargon obscured his speech.
- A mist obscured the glimmer of the stars.
- The mental picture obscured the actual.
- There was no moon and the stars were obscured by clouds.
- In their obscured haunts of inmost bowers.
- The barrier no longer obscured his mind.
- Big white and black clouds obscured the sun.
- A blood-red veil obscured his vision.
- The salt in his eyes at first obscured his vision.
- The deadly gray wind had obscured all light.
- A menacing cloud obscured the wintry moon.
- The mirage of romance obscured the light of common day.
- A little grey cloud obscured the blue light.
- But to-night the darkness obscured even that image.
- Suffused: clouded or obscured by a darker color.
- A cloud of grey dust still obscured everything.
- The houses obscured them; they were hardly visible.
- The moon had risen, but was obscured by clouds.
- At length the sun sank and night obscured the conflict.
- There was no moon, and heavy clouds obscured the stars.
- Owing to the heavy firing, clouds now obscured the sun.
- Very soon, the sun was obscured by ever-thickening clouds.
- The night was black, with sky mostly obscured by clouds.
- The old Newport is much obscured by the new.
- We do not try to gather the sunbeams until the clouds have obscured them.
- The bulk of the gentlemanly official she had chosen obscured her.
- Until the lights are ignited all its beauty is obscured in darkness.
- Her judgment was obscured by the magnitude of her meanness in her own eyes.
- Mists have obscured the sun of late, and now it does not rise at all.
- The sky is neither obscured by clouds nor streaked with shells.
- It may have been that the new pall of black vapour only obscured them.
- It's obscured now, in the smoke.
- The smoke still rose from down below and obscured the face of the waters.
- The body of the church was quite obscured with the smoke of the incense.
- Experimental complications springing up at every step obscured the problem.
- Dudley wrote home that doves were so plentiful that they obscured the light.
How To Use Obscured In A Sentence?
- Gives the nickel reaction occasionally somewhat obscured by cobalt.
- They were beyond the line of battle and were not obscured by the clouds of smoke.
Definition of Obscured
simple past tense and past participle of obscure
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Obscured in a sentence
sentence with Obscured
Obscured used in a sentence
Obscured make sentence
make sentence with Obscured
make sentence of Obscured
Obscured sentence in english