Short & Simple Example Sentence For Obscuring | Obscuring Sentence
- Mist floated above, partly obscuring the stars.
- Trees towered like unfriendly giants, obscuring the path.
- The smoke, obscuring the sky, left but darkness.
- O ye legal and technical men, obscuring the light of truth!
- Courant had moved his pipe and the obscuring film of smoke was gone.
- The obscuring mists began to lift from the borders of his mind.
- Only the dim bulk of the rock obscuring the entrance could be distinguished.
- An obscuring mist hung over the canyon, stretching from wall to wall.
- Again Gerald swept her words aside like noxious obscuring cobwebs.
- From them arose a thick pall of smoke, obscuring the German positions.
How To Use Obscuring In A Sentence?
- Is it possible to conceive of a better method of obscuring a subject than such a course?
- Superstitions are not conscience; they are ignorance obscuring and deadening conscience.
- It hung like a curtain from the zenith to the depths of the valley, obscuring all the world.
- It was now quite dark, there being no moon, and thin clouds obscuring the stars.
- Dudgeon looked at him with his shaggy brows almost obscuring the cold, hawk-like eyes.
- II Rouen lay below him, a violet haze obscuring all but the pinnacles of its churches.
- He would have to rely now on the very dim light in this hall and the shadow of his cap obscuring his face.
- Religion is here presented free from all local or accidental or obscuring elements; religion itself is here revealed.
- Though he kept those eyes perfectly fixed, he had not succeeded in obscuring at pleasure their brightness.
- So the edge of the cloud obscuring him was lifted, and he would again be the man she prized and hoped much of!
- All around him rose the lofty pines, obscuring his view of the road from which he had been diverted by the chase of the bear.
- There was no fog, but the air was filled with an obscuring moisture that wet his face and gathered upon the dinghy.
- But even about the stairway the dust cloud hung heavily, obscuring the sight and choking the breath.
- I thought that it must be a mere illusion of weary eyes, or that the effect was created by a cloud obscuring the starlight.
- But the abundant mass of bloom usually overwhelms the tree-tops, obscuring the foliage with a veil of golden mesh.
- It seemed to hang like a vast white curtain over the valley, obscuring the hills and the fanged outline of mountains beyond.
- Undue emphasis on the particular means to be used, and on the manner of their employment, may exact a penalty by obscuring the objective.
- In one spot the gush of the water violently agitated the sand, but without obscuring the fountain or breaking the glassiness of its surface.
- Whole streets were shattered by explosions, and fires were breaking out, the dark clouds of smoke obscuring the sunlit sky.
- All sorts of fantastic legends seem to have gathered very early around his life, obscuring from us the actual historical details.
- I hung on his words, fascinated, never doubting, the very thought of her freedom obscuring all else.
- We were admiring the beauty of the panorama beneath, when the sky became suddenly overcast with clouds, obscuring the light of the sun.
- A dangling strand of her greasy black hair swung in the wind across her cheek, at times lodging in the curve of it and obscuring her eye.
- He did not fall asleep, but his eyes closed, and a kind of gentle torpor crept over him, half obscuring his recovered senses.
- It was a wild, windy night, with heavy clouds chasing one another across the sky and obscuring the light of the waning moon.
- The moon, still slender and fine, was drawing to her setting, and a few cloudlets floated over the sky, obscuring the stars here and there.
- He has contented himself with obscuring the delineations of natural objects in such a manner that the beholder feels led to decipher his cryptic realities.
- It was almost as if some one had torn down a curtain from before her eyes, rent asunder a veil which had been distorting and obscuring the values of things.
- Across the lawns between the bushes from hedge to hedge the veil of the obscuring light was coming in; and through it the avenue of willows marched darkly.
- Martin glanced aside to see Tolliver Watt crumpled in a corner, a crushed lamp-shade half obscuring his face.
Definition of Obscuring
present participle of obscure
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Obscuring in a sentence
sentence with Obscuring
Obscuring used in a sentence
Obscuring make sentence
make sentence with Obscuring
make sentence of Obscuring
Obscuring sentence in english