Short & Simple Example Sentence For Odor | Odor Sentence
- What a pleasant odor it had!
- It has little odor and is very poisonous.
- It spoils the odor of the tea.
- Gradually the odor of burning leaves grew stronger.
- A pungent odor of smoke filled her nostrils.
- Over all was a smoky odor of kerosene from an oil heater.
- The odor of musk became in an instant sickening.
- A rank animal odor mingled with the taint of smoke.
- The odor was tantalizing, almost torturing.
- Phosphine is a gas of unpleasant odor and is exceedingly poisonous.
- Chloroform is a heavy liquid having a pleasant odor and a sweetish taste.
- The odor of the balsam fir is drawn out and spread far by the heat.
- The air was pungent with the odor of cheap tobacco and cheaper cigars.
- A strange odor made him sick and weak when he tried to breathe.
- This is a colorless gas usually having a disagreeable odor due to impurities.
- The aromatic odor of peat-smoke in the sunny autumnal air is very pleasant.
- The odor of broiling beefsteak came back from the car ahead rather poignantly.
- The pungent, acrid odor of hot tomatoes affronted her nostrils.
- The gurgle of running water, the odor of foul airs came up to him.
- The odor in the state-room was quite equal to that of a third-class bar-room.
- The earth steamed fragrantly, sending up an odor joyful to the nostrils.
- The odor of warm, fresh meat from a dish near his nose wakened him.
- The confinement, cold, motion, noise, and odor are not to be dispensed with.
How To Use Odor In A Sentence?
- Its vapor has a very offensive odor and is most irritating to the eyes and throat.
- Jan lifted his nose and sniffed at the odor of broiling steak and hot biscuit.
- Coffee was there assuredly, as one might tell by the welcome odor now ascending.
- At last a faint odor of pine-needles roused her sinking senses and she opened her heavy eyes.
- Directly I was over the threshold, the spiritual odor of death, of violent death, came to me.
- The gas so obtained has the characteristic odor noticed about electrical machines when in operation.
- The acetylene prepared from this substance has a very characteristic odor due to impurities, the chief of these being phosphine.
- Chlorine is a greenish-yellow gas, which has a peculiar suffocating odor and produces a very violent effect upon the throat and lungs.
- It was dimly, almost insufficiently lit, and there was a faint but not unpleasant odor in the drawing-room which reminded him of incense.
- Finally Charley put the package of coffee in the coffee-pot and clamped down the lid so that the odor could reach him no longer.
- She passed to her rest years ago, leaving behind her the pleasant odor of a good name, a memory cherished by all who knew her.
- The lawyer tossed about on the snow-white pillows, from which an odor of spring emanated (they had been out in the garden to air the day before).
- He supports himself by making soap; and, on account of the offals used in that business, there is probably rather an evil odor in his domicile.
- Chubikoff and Dukovski strode behind her through the long grass, as the odor of wild hemp and dishwater splashing under their feet reached them.
- Forest and field glowed in living green, and the south wind, which had the odor of flowers in its breath, was fresh as the dew upon our faces.
- His fiery half-blood Graditz horse snuffed the disgusting odor of the wild beast, and would go no nearer.
- My loathing, especially as he diffused a horrible odor of bad liquor, had grown so strong that I was afraid every moment of fainting.
Definition of Odor
Any smell, whether fragrant or offensive; scent; perfume. | (figuratively) A strong, pervasive quality. | (figuratively, uncountable) Esteem; repute.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Odor in a sentence
sentence with Odor
Odor used in a sentence
Odor make sentence
make sentence with Odor
make sentence of Odor
Odor sentence in english