Short & Simple Example Sentence For Of Clear | Of Clear Sentence
- I said with a flash of clear vision.
- She utters a peal of clear laughter.
- The sun was shining now from a vault of clear blue.
- Have ready a bed of clear bright coals.
- At his feet gurgled a stream of clear water.
- This also is made of clear gravy soup.
- The creek roared bankfull of clear water.
- The sheets of clear ice made good windows.
- The creek assures an ample supply of clear cold water.
- Abruptly we stepped into an opening, a pocket of clear air.
- When weighed you should 5-1/2 pounds of clear fat.
- Who is the Revealer of clear tokens!
- To dream of clear, sparkling water means good luck.
- Kabinapek (western part of Clear Lake basin).
- You certainly are a master in the difficult art of clear exposition.
- Temporary excitement naturally took the place of clear judgment.
- The evil everywhere is in the want of clear views of what is right.
- They had in most places at least a mile of clear ground in front of them.
- But, in doing this, there has been some want of clear discrimination.
- He had once seen a spring of clear water near this path-way.
- He pointed to a little space of clear turf halfway up the slope.
- A man-made cover of clear plastic now kept them from being trampled.
- The long-thirsting heart was refreshed by this one drop of clear water!
- Pope covered with memoranda every scrap of clear paper which came in his way.
- We had eight miles of clear track and might yet prevent a disaster.
- We never can get across this patch of clear grass without being seen.
- It is a continued stream of clear, rapid and convincing argument.
- Flowing from the cave is a small stream of clear, very cold water.
- A pool of clear water was in the centre, glimmering green over its tiles.
- Place a bowl of clear spring water on your lap at midnight, and gaze into it.
How To Use Of Clear In A Sentence?
- It is a matter of constitutional psychism as to where the sense of clear vision will be located.
- It is impossible to emphasise too strongly the importance of clear pronunciation in singing.
- Two springs of clear water were found a little distance from the river and all drank there.
- He has no love for it; it was utterly incompatible with his own habit of clear thinking.
- He found at the foot of a large walnut-tree a fountain of clear and running water.
- Sometimes on a summer morning you will see drops of clear sparkling water on flowers and grass.
- His voice was not strong, but he had early learnt the lesson of clear enunciation.
- By evening not a cloud was in sight, and indications pointed to a spell of clear weather.
- The velvety blackness of the heavens; the myriad diamond points of clear brilliance.
- And the youth handed the simpleton a silver cup full to the brim of clear shining water.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Of Clear in a sentence
Of Clear sentence
sentence with Of Clear
Of Clear used in a sentence
Of Clear make sentence
make sentence with Of Clear
make sentence of Of Clear
Of Clear sentence in english