Short & Simple Example Sentence For Of Lebanon | Of Lebanon Sentence
- The cedars of Lebanon.
- We had to pass through the little town of Lebanon.
- Cedar of Lebanon, 29.
- The "cedars of Lebanon" have almost disappeared.
- There are not only the cedars of Lebanon but the hyssop that grows on the wall.
- The darkness of midnight lay under those old cedars of Lebanon.
- In the Atlas, has been found the magnificent cedar of Lebanon.
- Daughter of Lebanon.
- The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee,
How To Use Of Lebanon In A Sentence?
- We are delivered over to the bramble, and from the meanest of the shrubs comes the fire upon the cedars of Lebanon.
- The scenery was beautiful, especially the mountains of Lebanon, many of the highest being covered with snow.
- At the left extremity stands a clump of ancient cedars of Lebanon, feathering in evergreen beauty down to the ground.
- Amidst the wildly romantic hills of Lebanon is a pleasant valley for which Nature herself has a peculiar preference.
- Morgan, with a considerable force, has taken possession of Lebanon, and troops are on the way thither to rout him.
- Across the mountains of Lebanon, where the brooks were as dry as that of Cherith, the prophet made his way.
- There from the window of my breeze-blown kiosk, which is built on the slopes of Lebanon, thou wilt view the whole region round about.
- Yonder, above the dark, level boughs of the cedar of Lebanon, rose the square, gray tower of the church.
- The span granted to the butterfly, the child of a single summer, may be long; that which is given to the cedar of Lebanon may be short.
- That gesture of farewell and of despair which he had made to her as he vanished behind the cedar of Lebanon had for her a significance capable of only one interpretation.
- I said I thought it possible that the Padre might still be living in one of the Monasteries of Lebanon.
- The spirit of each returned: the one to the Cedars of Lebanon, the other to Lobster Cove; and in each place there was a mother.
- The Kadisha, flowing to the south of Lebanon, is called "the holy river," as having been a minor stream of Paradise.
- I visited Lady Hester in her dwelling-place, a broad, grey mass of irregular buildings on the summit of one of the many low hills of Lebanon.
- He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
- It was in these grounds that, in 1846, I saw for the first time a real cedar of Lebanon, and I never shall forget the impression it made upon me.
- Although we were not given the freedom of the grounds, we were shown the beautiful court of honor with its one fine tree, a cedar of Lebanon which spreads its branches quite close to the chapel walls.
- The Baal of Lebanon was distinct from the Baal of Tyre or Sidon, though in every case the general conception that was formed of him was the same.
- He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth....
- I cannot tell that; but he came out with a gun in his hand; then Jessup followed, muttering to himself, and overtook the young master just as he got under the shadow of the great cedar of Lebanon.
- A little way farther on, where the great boughs of a cedar of Lebanon flung mighty shadows on the forest sward, another figure lay, scarcely perceptible in the darkness, of which it seemed only a denser part.
- The trees of the Lord are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted; where the birds make their nests; as for the stork, the fir-trees are her house.
- The head of a wild boar which these travellers saw at Bischerre, a village of Lebanon, closely resembled the European variety, except in being a little longer.
- As I was making these reflections, some objects, black, gigantic, and motionless, appeared upon the summit of one of the overhanging cliffs of Lebanon, which there advanced far into the plain.
- And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.
- As one stands before them his mind is carried back over some twenty-seven intervening centuries, to the days when the "Cedar of Lebanon" was "fair in his greatness" and the scourge of Israel.
- For their chariots Solomon gave 600 shekels of silver; and they fashioned into a hundred articles of luxury the ivory of Africa, the mahogany of India, and the cedar of Lebanon.
- There are some splendid evergreens, such as Mt. Atlas Cedars; and the oldest and finest Cedar of Lebanon in the United States.
- No doubt thirsty tars found this sign most attractive; more so, I am sure, than the pretentious sign of Lebanon Tavern, corner of Tenth and South streets.
- A few months after the purchase of "Lebanon," Prepelicza appeared on the scene, and demanded his share of the treasure discovered in the wall, otherwise he would make known the whole affair to Mrs. Panyoki.
- It was about three quarters of an hour's ride from the town, and commanded beautiful views of the sea, the adjacent country, and the mountains of Lebanon.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Of Lebanon in a sentence
Of Lebanon sentence
sentence with Of Lebanon
Of Lebanon used in a sentence
Of Lebanon make sentence
make sentence with Of Lebanon
make sentence of Of Lebanon
Of Lebanon sentence in english