Of Recovery In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Of Recovery | Of Recovery Sentence
- She had not the slightest hope of recovery.
- They gave up all hope of recovery.
- Dorales evinced no symptoms of recovery.
- The hope of recovery lay in open air and sunshine.
- Grant was worse, without hope of recovery for some months.
- The pace of recovery should be proportionate to the speed of stroke.
- The chances of recovery are too slender to deserve my confidence.
- Her frank statement staggered him almost beyond the power of recovery.
- To use the legs and feet correctly and at the right moments of recovery.
- Her chance of recovery greatly depends upon the vigilance of her attendants.
- Then she began to show some signs of recovery, but even this was very gradual.
- If the sense of feeling returns, it is the first sign of recovery.
- How do you know you've the power of recovery? ...
- No one could tell, but all seemed to imply that there was no hope of recovery.
- He became totally blind, and the physician gave but little hope of recovery.
- A third case of recovery, but of a different kind, occurred in 1851.
- If I had any chance of recovery, this passion would kill me.
- The German movement was last spring (1919) in the early stage of recovery.
- At two P.M. re-action took place, so as to give hopes of recovery.
How To Use Of Recovery In A Sentence?
- In my opinion he has killed intellectualism definitively and without hope of recovery.
- All hope of recovery was abandoned by the doctor shortly after he had examined his patient.
- The relative possibilities of recovery toward a more favorable situation are weighed.
- A sufferer goes to the temple and promises offerings to the gods in the event of recovery.
- The first condition of recovery is a prompt and permanent abandonment of the ruinous habit.
- I received a letter from my wife that the children were very sick and but little hope of recovery.
- She was at length so much reduced, that she herself began to despair of recovery.
- Dil was of every change, she blindly hoped some of these things were indications of recovery.
- Her sinking pulse and the damp coldness of her hand soon dispelled all hopes of recovery.
- One after the other we served them so, seeing with unmistakable relief the sure signs of recovery.
- To regulate the proportionate speeds of recovery of arms and of body, relatively to each other.
- Such an event would crush our hopes and blast our cause beyond hope of recovery.
- Few survived when once attacked, and the chances of recovery were scarcely worth calculating.
- The sorrow which had been forgotten when the king gave signs of recovery, now broke out afresh.
- The very description is painful, because the possibility of recovery distresses me....
- Seven of the lads were terribly injured, and in two cases the doctors gave no hope of recovery.
- Of y^e one, ther may be hope of recovery, but y^e other no recompence can make good.
- My health gave way and I had given up all hopes of recovery, when I was taken to Batavia.
- Variety of form and brilliancy of colour in the objects presented to patients are actual means of recovery.
- You surely do not think he would speculate to me about your chances of recovery, or what you would do with your property.
- Whether we fail or not, we have the satisfaction of knowing that we have given to the patient the best and the only chance of recovery.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Of Recovery in a sentence
Of Recovery sentence
sentence with Of Recovery
Of Recovery used in a sentence
Of Recovery make sentence
make sentence with Of Recovery
make sentence of Of Recovery
Of Recovery sentence in english