Short & Simple Example Sentence For Of Songs | Of Songs Sentence
- Writer and composer of songs.
- Sounds of songs and tambourine.
- Well, we are the best writers of songs in the world.
- Song of Songs, 251-253.
- Historically its advent is in the Song of Songs.
- But the Song of Songs has nothing religious about it.
- Ah, the Song of Songs!
- It had developed since the Song of Songs.
- The Song of Songs is the gospel of love.
- Hear also this wise king in Song of Songs.
- The Song of Songs (cloth).
- The Song of Songs (leather).
- The Song of Songs (persian yapp).
- A choice of songs.
- The singing over of songs sung to him was but very imperfectly successful.
- The first matter to decide was the number of songs to be sung.
- Make a list of songs whose theme is love of country.
- Now that is my own desire of songs," he declared.
- I was told repeatedly that there are four classes of songs, and only four.
- After dinner she accompanied him in a series of songs by Schubert.
- The other class of exceptions is the group of songs on Jacobite themes.
- Basil Grant rose to his feet amid a surge of songs and cheers.
- Heine's Book of Songs.
- Grotius ventured to call the Song of Songs a libertine work.
- After dinner, I sang a number of songs, accompanying myself at the piano.
- Herself a folded book of songs, Dropp'd from the angel's hands above.
How To Use Of Songs In A Sentence?
- Experience has taught me that records of songs are the best which can be obtained.
- In this country we are rich in the quantity of songs rather than in the quality.
- That wonderful green parrot of hers can rattle off a whole string of songs and sayings.
- Sally had taken along from all tables and book-cases what seemed to her a collection of songs.
- It consists of songs and dances accompanied by offerings of food and drink to the dead.
- She was vexed; for the romance of this conversing by means of songs pleased her mightily.
- How could millions of people exchanging hundreds of millions of songs not be causing harm?
- No, she gathered berries and sang snatches of songs as though she were quite alone.
- I had a very beautiful pair of canaries, who greeted me every morning with the sweetest of songs.
- George and Owen were singing snatches of songs and gibbering like two great apes.
- Two collections of songs, national and lyric, have made their appearance in Germany.
- Still, notwithstanding his very busy life, he sent a continuous stream of songs to Edinburgh.
- An immense variety of songs and catches relating to Tommy Linn are known throughout the country.
- I generally sang a couple of songs in the evening, and I was asked, as usual, to do so to-night.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Of Songs in a sentence
Of Songs sentence
sentence with Of Songs
Of Songs used in a sentence
Of Songs make sentence
make sentence with Of Songs
make sentence of Of Songs
Of Songs sentence in english