Short & Simple Example Sentence For Off It | Off It Sentence
- Blew the tubes off it.
- Them rocks all bounced off it.
- For years he has not had his eyes off it.
- Rox was off; it was all over.
- The two rings off it lie there.
- Off it came easily enough.
- Twenty miles off it united with the line of the sky!
- But no good come off it, after all.
- Shells seemed to glide off it quite harmlessly.
- If the pistol went off, it must hit him.
- Oh, he on'y off' it to one!
- Indeed, when one thought, had she ever been legally off it?
- And I wanted to frighten him off it.
- Once off, it is gone for ever; it can never be re-imposed.
- For the life of me I could not take my eyes off it.
- But Diamond could fight equally well on a horse or off it.
- Took the edge off it just a little, I suppose he felt.
- There was 'H. Ormesby' not quite worn off it.
- Wilson bounded off the table as if he had been kicked off it.
- I'm a bit off it just for a bit.
- Those were his darling paws scratching the sacred paint off it.
- She hasn't been able to keep her hands off it.
- As there were other couples who thus paired off it caused no comment.
- The man off it was going up to the ruin, and we went after him.
- An' when it cleared off, it was too late.
- He ran some heavy-duty motors off it and a few other things like that.
- I can't quite keep my hands off it.
- There was no safety on the ship, which meant he had to get off it.
- For years past the house had led on the cricket and football field and off it.
- I think if they get off, it would be best for me to follow them.
- And as the grey car had now probably gone off, it was time that ours persued.
- Should some accident cause the wallet to drop off, it is soon replaced.
- And as nothing had come off it wasn't any likely he'd got his share.
How To Use Off It In A Sentence?
- The distance being but a few streets off, it was agreed that they should start at once.
- Schubert sprang on the table and knocked the condemned man off it with a blow of his fist.
- But a half mile off it was an agreeable racket and did not rouse up eternity to tease me.
- She breaks off; it almost seems to her that she is preaching deception to this baby.
- When they entered this hall they found five long and narrow chambers running off it.
- Then he made up his mind that he would get under the next one and knock the peeling off it.
- I cannot see the use of fighting about the platter, when you have let them snatch the meat off it.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Off It in a sentence
Off It sentence
sentence with Off It
Off It used in a sentence
Off It make sentence
make sentence with Off It
make sentence of Off It
Off It sentence in english