Officials And In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Officials And | Officials And Sentence
- The officials and clergy stood quietly in a corner.
- Only two Devils are left, the Officials' and the Peasants'.
- W. at once convoked all the officials and staff of the ministry.
- The priests are public officials, and often exercise immense influence.
- There was a dense crowd of officials and loafers, and beyond, blackness.
- What poor psychologists German officials and officers seem to be!
How To Use Officials And In A Sentence?
- I enclose also the examination of the officials and the residencias that have been taken.
- All public officials and those on military service must take the oath to this constitution.
- The crash brought everybody to his feet except the two officials and the railway man.
- There will always be stupid officials, and complete military authority is a very dangerous thing.
- His stories deal with the middle classes, minor officials and the professional classes.
- Inside the square were two or three officials, and two men holding the two contesting birds.
- On February 15 the city officials and the encomenderos present a petition to the governor.
- Philip came from Cordova, and was met on the outskirts of the city by the officials and soldiery.
- Then, at midnight, it was taken away by the city officials and buried, no one knew where.
- The money is collected by two Burmese officials, and handed daily to the officer commanding.
- As his flagship entered New York harbor, it was met by a committee of city officials and citizens.
- Another cause of these losses is the culpable neglect and recklessness of royal officials and governors.
- He has the entire confidence of both prisoners and officials and is always given a most hearty welcome by all.
- The administration of these vast properties requires as many officials and departments as that of a kingdom.
- Since the trouble over the food has been settled the relations between the officials and the prisoners have greatly improved.
- Calhoun took no part in the agitated conferences among the officials and news reporters at the spaceport.
- State officials and other citizens of prominence addressed great crowds in commemoration of the wonderful achievement.
- The set speeches had mostly been written by propaganda officials and the very applause had been planned beforehand.
- Most of them are important officials and department heads; a few are men with smaller responsibilities.
- Calhoun took no part in the agitated conferences among the officials and news reporters at the space-port.
- They knew their officials and they entertained no illusions concerning their regeneration so long as the system that bred them continued to live.
- From the beginning the actual general government should use both colored and white officials and later natives should be worked in.
- I preferred to have the transaction take place under authority of the officials, and to have it attested by the government notary.
- Naturally, under such conditions, bribery of officials and smuggling became active and lucrative enterprises.
- The annual steamer carries the supplies for these officials and for the traders, as well as the goods which are used in trade.
- It was a very wise custom, for it furnished protection to the womankind of the officials and gave greater selectness to their revels.
- Their uniform was an open sesame to the police officials, and a detective was at once detailed to go with the boys to the restaurant.
- Much would be gained for good government by extending publicity to the relations existing between public officials and private business interests.
- He made twenty decisions a day, scolding his officials, and himself enforcing the regulations of his administration.
- At times one of them blames the royal officials, and some of the people blame them all, opinions being divided.
- Washington is a well-known exception to this rule, as strangers there call first upon government officials and their families.
- It was charged largely to the steam engineers, who heeded the strike-breaking advice of their international officials and returned to work.
- With increased skill on the part of the workers has come increased appreciation on the part of museum officials, and higher salaries.
- The high officials and my officers and sailors were obliged to remain standing during the audience, according to the etiquette of the holy palace.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Officials And in a sentence
Officials And sentence
sentence with Officials And
Officials And used in a sentence
Officials And make sentence
make sentence with Officials And
make sentence of Officials And
Officials And sentence in english