Older Woman In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Older Woman | Older Woman Sentence
- It was the older woman again.
- She turned again to the older woman.
- Understanding this the older woman spoke.
- The older woman smiled at her.
- The older woman was speaking.
- It was the older woman who spoke first.
- I speak as an older woman to a younger.
- The older woman was the first to recover herself.
- The older woman shrank a little.
- She patted the older woman encouragingly.
- The older woman returned the embrace.
- The older woman laughed nervously.
- The older woman was a terrible prophecy.
- This brought the older woman to her senses.
- The older woman turned towards the door.
- The older woman received this irrelevance with composure.
- And then she sank senseless at the feet of the older woman.
- The older woman smiled upon the girl.
- And the older woman decided that maybe she was right.
- The older woman carried a fat lapdog in her arms.
- The older woman forgot her incorrigible shyness in dismay.
- She spoke gravely now, like an older woman.
- Her dark eyes looked straight into those of the older woman.
- She stands up, and looks at the older woman as if defying her.
- But the magic door had opened at last and the older woman had no time to waste.
- Nan can't come up here slumming without an older woman.
- There was a long silence, broken finally by the voice of the older woman.
- Touched and surprised, the girl stood looking at the older woman in silence.
- The girl went up and stood beside the older woman, with her back turned to him.
- The older woman rose in resigned determination, went below and opened the door.
How To Use Older Woman In A Sentence?
- An older woman attending a girl in society.
- If they were away there was usually some older woman to take care of the children.
- But his glance for her was merely cursory, and returned at once to the older woman.
- She spoke with such wistful regret that the older woman felt its note through her own deep gloom.
- Damaris came forward and threw her arms about the older woman, lifting her face.
- At least, the older woman asked no questions about how she secured provisions for the way.
- So everyone will see it is quite proper for us to travel without an older woman in the car.
- The marvellous quiet power of the older woman had laid hold of the girl in spite of all barriers.
- The older woman was lean and wiry, with a strange gleam of maliciousness and ferocity in her eyes.
- A young man should be introduced to an older man, a young woman to an older woman.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Older Woman in a sentence
Older Woman sentence
sentence with Older Woman
Older Woman used in a sentence
Older Woman make sentence
make sentence with Older Woman
make sentence of Older Woman
Older Woman sentence in english