Short & Simple Example Sentence For Omnipotent | Omnipotent Sentence
- At thy omnipotent word!
- What wonderment he has caused with his omnipotent memory!
- A sick wife is omnipotent as regards her husband.
- God filleth all in all, is everywhere omnipotent and wise.
- She could but leave it in Omnipotent hands.
- Life, God, omnipotent Good, deny death, evil, sin, disease.
- Disease, sin, evil, death, deny Good, omnipotent God, life.
- By its omnipotent influence, man is enabled to lay the elements under tribute.
- He regarded strong, lucid argument as the omnipotent force of progress.
- How far would be the reach between Joseph himself and the omnipotent master?
- This omnipotent Committee had supervision of foreign affairs and appointments.
- The divine will is the will of an omnipotent being, and I am a feeble being.
- Or, to the omnipotent allied, Control his heaven, or join his side?
- And forget not, above all, to believe in its Omnipotent Power.
- We felt that God was near, and omnipotent to do what seemed best in His sight.
How To Use Omnipotent In A Sentence?
- The will is almost omnipotent to determine habits which virtually are omnipotent.
- His cosmogony seems the work of an omnipotent demiurge fashioning the universe at will.
- He felt all his hopes numbed and palsied in the face of this omnipotent despair.
- Their persons were encircled with the "divinity" that hedges the omnipotent landed proprietor.
- But in the presence of the Omnipotent how insignificant is the proudest and the noblest of men!
- The creation of a new heart, the renewing of a right spirit is an omnipotent work of God.
- Unlesse omnipotent power we will empair, And say that empty space his working can debarre.
- Forth from His right hand streams the universe, projected by the omnipotent repulsion of His will.
- I would not accept a second creation, I thank the Omnipotent for his kind protection.
- We can still call Him Omnipotent in the sense that He possesses all the power there is.
- The simple and high-minded felicity of still having something prohibitable subject to your omnipotent legislation!
- Neither quality is predicable of an omniscient and omnipotent being, for whom there could be no difficulties or evils to overcome.
- Gradually the omnipotent power of right is overcoming the inertia of humanity, and the world is moving.
- Then again, what is the unseen and omnipotent entity which causes these phantoms to follow one another in that incredible magic lantern?
- Unto her be salutations and praise, and most great mercy, sheltered in the compassion of her omnipotent Lord.
- It only seems to me necessary to affirm it, in order to confirm the axiom that God is omnipotent and all-loving.
- Therefore, no such bargains hold good, no words bind, no contract is valid: the omnipotent law unlooses all that was thus bound.
- He is in constant relationship with a conscious omnipotent Being, in whose likeness he is in some sort formed, and to which he is in some sort kin.
- If God is omnipotent and all-loving, we are bound to believe that suffering and death are sent by him deliberately, and not cruelly.
- The Count de Cazeneau certainly has the chief power there; but whether he is omnipotent remains to be seen.
- It is the sense that the social order, however omnipotent it may seem, is limited and finite, and that man has in him a kindred with the Eternal.
- Does the Omnipotent Spirit go to a man to give him a good will, and then refuse to give it because the poor man has it not already?
- An omnipotent God desiring to found a religion, would have employed simpler and less fatal means for His most faithful servants.
- The law of Moses was buried when the law of Christ was given, which is the law of our omnipotent Father.
- They have their uses, and chill and dreary and desolate as they may be, they are parts of an arrangement ordered by infinite goodness and omnipotent wisdom.
Definition of Omnipotent
Having unlimited power, force or authority. | (biology) Describing a cell (especially a stem cell) that is capable of developing into any type of cell or forming any type of tissue (also called a totipotent cell). See also pluripotent. | An omnipotent being.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Omnipotent in a sentence
sentence with Omnipotent
Omnipotent used in a sentence
Omnipotent make sentence
make sentence with Omnipotent
make sentence of Omnipotent
Omnipotent sentence in english