Short & Simple Example Sentence For Onto | Onto Sentence
- I just rolled over onto my face.
- And now onto another annoyance.
- Turn onto a hot platter and serve.
- Slip it carefully onto a platter and serve at once.
- She ran to the bodies and turned one over onto its back.
- I got onto my pinto bronc and loped fer town.
- But she got onto her hoss quick, and without no help.
- Lloyd lifted the shoulder support back onto her shoulder covering her up.
- Bull was a big dark man, edgin' up onto the thirty mark.
- Lawrence had not gone two miles before he came onto Richardson.
- Father Frog hopped up onto a big rock that was hanging right over the creek.
- Boyce came out from behind the rock and helped Lloyd onto the rocks nearby.
- First the big feller'd git down; then, the other'd step onto his back.
- I didn't spur no horse onto him and ride him down like a dog.
- You never see a man sweat so tryin' to get both hands onto a idea at once.
- We poured the water of my little lost boy's last bath onto the memory-bed.
How To Use Onto In A Sentence?
- I put down my haid, and was just kinda dragged up the aisle and onto the platform.
- The strange voice undulated from the cabinet, as more moving images were vomited onto the screen.
- Boyce let Zoro onto his left forearm and stroked him while the bird balanced itself.
- He made his painful way to the window and looked out onto the majesty of Gothal.
- Then, Eckma refused to let him come in onto her and he could not understand this.
- Then they pitched onto me, and if it hadn't been for Pringle they'd have got me sure!
- He helped Boyce up onto his and they put their packs back on and started up the cliff-face, gain.
- Lawrence looked and saw Harry and Jack almost onto them, their revolvers levelled on Billy.
- Bert ran the "Blue Streak" out onto the sunlit road, and, running beside it, shot on the spark.
- Grenadine got onto her feet as well and growled as they both stood there staring and circling one another.
- He stopped eating, looked at the meat that he was holding then slowly dropped it back onto the tray.
- As she passed her son, she swooped down upon him and lifted him with a fine free swing onto her shoulder.
- He looked at the fiery scourge projected onto the wall, then lowered his head and pondered heavily.
- When a grounded circuit is connected to a metallic circuit in this manner, no ground is thrown onto the metallic circuit.
- Lifting it onto its stand, he pushed his goggles up on his forehead, and looked around for his late rival.
- By and by she rose softly, dressed and went out onto the veranda and looked long into the reddening eastern sky.
- Both door and window flew open and the expected men rushed into the room and dove onto the beds jabbing into them with knives.
- The kite balloon is connected with the earth by means of a strong steel cable, which winds onto an immense reel.
- Then the screen went blank and immediately a drone came from the cabinet, and more writing was printing out onto the black-glassed panel.
- Lloyd looked up from the book, at times, and caught the boy's eyes locked onto him as he read.
- Immediately the car door was closed, and a few moments later a switch engine hooked onto the car and soon it was coupled to a long train.
- Boyce fell to his knees and wailed, mourning his fallen friend and teacher, while he still held onto his cross bow.
- That's why the software and interfaces developed for the commercial webspace tended to take user's hands off the keyboard and onto the mouse.
- In the eye of the young leper man, a tear was forming until it was finally born onto his cheek and trickled into the dry crusts of his face.
Definition of Onto
(mathematics, of a function) Assuming each of the values in its codomain; having its range equal to its codomain. | Upon; on top of. | (informal) Aware of.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Onto in a sentence
sentence with Onto
Onto used in a sentence
Onto make sentence
make sentence with Onto
make sentence of Onto
Onto sentence in english