Originality In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Originality | Originality Sentence
- There is very little originality in this world.
- True originality lies elsewhere.
- Shall we call that originality or failure?
- Dutch painting had lost its originality and native vigor.
- The originality which gained Mme.
- Lack of originality is a second consequence of the subjectivism of the age.
- How does its originality show itself, and how can its existence be explained?
- Yet the importance of these questions shows the originality of Pyrrho.
How To Use Originality In A Sentence?
- And all this is associated with unmistakable traces of originality and truthfulness.
- They did not appreciate either his originality or the real strength of his character.
- The second reason is the brilliancy and originality with which this national theme was executed.
- To do what anyone else advised would show lack of originality on the part of the force.
- She showed an originality in her judgments, she was authority in usage, a genius in taste.
- Here the arrangements which constituted the real originality of Dayr-el-Bahari began.
- Their method of research has been justly compared in originality and importance to the process of spectrum analysis.
- Thus no wonder for the priests to keep their people in dense ignorance of the historical originality of the priesthood.
- This latter seeks for originality and admires it, and all art which is at once powerful and sincere arouses its interest.
- His range was limited, but within it he reached perfection of finish and originality never surpassed.
- Such is the inevitable climax of man's originality when his plans include feminine co-operation!
- Where this element of aspiration existed, she demanded no originality of intellect, no greatness of soul.
- Lacking utterly in originality and moral courage, the majority has always placed its destiny in the hands of others.
- We can only measure the originality of the Irish mission by comparing with it the work of other races.
- He was a man of keen intellect and had much originality of thought, but his conceit was as colossal as his famous statue.
- All were entertained with the originality of his conceptions, and his peculiarly terse, pointed and feeling manner.
- The power and originality of the work will ensure it a wide sale, and secure a popularity for its author enjoyed by few.
- The writing was strong and bold, and possessed an originality of its own, as if the writer had put much of his own character in it.
- The originality and variety of his rhythms, the perfection of his instrumentation, have never been disputed even by his opponents.
- The writers make no claim to originality in the idea, which might have occurred to many independently on the introduction of coagulating tanks.
- The essay displays, also, a delicacy of observation and an originality of views, which announce the great critic.
- But if this indefatigable search after originality be a sin, to what new and extraordinary effects, to what wonders, has it not given birth?
- I am, on the contrary, persuaded that by imitation only, variety, and even originality of invention is produced.
- In fact it is perhaps too variegated, and thus, because of the richness and originality of its subject matter, allows too much latitude to genius.
- The distrust which has been justly cherished against the talking bird on account of his originality can never be reasonably directed against the phonograph!
- For if originality be the Colchis where the golden fleece of immortality is won, imitation must be the Argo in which we sail thither.
- We may safely affirm that the foundation principles of Pyrrhonism are due to Pyrrho, and the originality which gave the school its power.
- He rarely seizes the imagination by exhibiting the higher excellences, nor does he captivate us by that originality which attends the painter who thinks for himself.
- He displayed the very highest powers of genius by the thorough originality of his conceptions, and by the entirely new path that he struck out in art.
- Though his lectures were marked by originality and vivid presentation, he seems on the whole not to have been successful as a professor, and he resigned in 1835.
- Oriel won its unique position by breaking through this tradition, and also by making originality rather than success in the university examinations the main qualification for election.
- Fantasy was a thing he abhorred, compression he knew not, and originality and ingenuity can be conceded to him only by a strong stretch of the ordinary meaning of the words.
Definition of Originality
(uncountable) The quality of being original or novel. | (uncountable) The capacity to think independently or be inventive. | (countable) Something original.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Originality in a sentence
sentence with Originality
Originality used in a sentence
Originality make sentence
make sentence with Originality
make sentence of Originality
Originality sentence in english