Short & Simple Example Sentence For Originated | Originated Sentence
- Where he originated is not known.
- So originated the no-breakfast plan.
- I originated the idea of song words for the dancers.
- I believe it originated from nothing but cause and effect.
- The idea originated with you, of course.
- That measure originated in the House of Representatives.
- Manitoba which had originated in Harbin, Manchuria.
- The two first originated the principle of spinning by rollers.
- We now come to songs originated by the present generation of negroes.
- Thus had originated many a blood feud enduring through many generations.
- He originated the bear dance which still exists among the tribe of Pawnees.
- Under these conditions the National Union movement originated in 1892.
- They originated a cry which was like this: "He is doing very well!
How To Use Originated In A Sentence?
- Many legends originated from misunderstanding the emblematic character of some pictures.
- This did not arise from the actual fact that those people originated in another continent.
- He was never weary of rambling in and about the church, and all his early works originated here.
- I should add that I cannot claim the credit for having originated the above scheme.
- Thus, frequently, are results originated which are wholly unlike the cause that gave them birth.
- Sin, sickness, and death, she says, are beliefs which originated in mortal mind.
- Of course that is ancestral; it must be in the blood, for I could not have originated it. ...
- Here, again, as in the case of Mercury and Venus, the appearance has originated the idea.
- If the idea of bringing them into an ambush originated with him, it was certainly something for him to be proud of.
- They appear to me to have originated from the aborigines of this country; people who knew no other land.
- The thing that mainly struck me was his terse remark that the enemy originated the idea of the march to the sea.
- These remains are chiefly interesting as indications that two of the great leading divisions of the class of fishes originated together.
- In some of these stories very primitive and savage traits appear, which show that they originated in a rude state of society.
- Effective influence to the same end has been set in motion, incidentally, by an organization which was originated for a different purpose.
- That question was, "With whom originated the idea of the march to the sea?
- Those outsiders are conjectured to have originated in the earlier colonists subdued by the Milesians and reduced to an inferior condition.
- Nevertheless, she was somewhat soothed, and began to compress the mass of imaginary wrongs into the one little wrong which had originated it all.
- These stories about the place and manner of Luther's birth originated in the seventeenth century.
- Meusnier gave a great deal of earnest study and experiment to the dirigible balloon, and he originated a design which was far ahead of his day.
- Who originated it, no one knew, but it flew from mouth to mouth, and it was not the less grim for the constant repetition.
- Such a man as Temesvar must know that the brain who originated the attempt at recovery of the draft was still scheming.
- It was useless to assert that these trances were always originated by Ralph himself, however little in their later stages they had to do with him.
- If the straight-line designs originated in animal forms, they have now become so conventional that I have not discovered their original form.
- The trouble originated partly from Mrs. Burton's impulsiveness and want of tact.
- Their deities are extremely numerous, and are generally supposed to have first originated in Italy and Greece.
- Under the supervision of the bishop the three deaconesses with whom the order originated were associated in taking charge of an orphanage and boarding-school for girls.
- The question is, not whether the roots of language originated onomatopoetically or interjectionally, but simply whether they originated through imitation or not.
Definition of Originated
simple past tense and past participle of originate
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Originated in a sentence
sentence with Originated
Originated used in a sentence
Originated make sentence
make sentence with Originated
make sentence of Originated
Originated sentence in english