Originating In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Originating | Originating Sentence
- Those originating in field operations.
- The soul, according to them, was recipient, not originating or creative.
- It is chiefly celebrated for the Helm Wind originating from it.
How To Use Originating In A Sentence?
- Calvinism is justly entitled to the honor of originating such questions as these.
- There is not heat enough in the originating impulse to fuse the parts into unity.
- Much pleased with a bit of fun originating in a jealous fireman, and terminating in a free fight.
- The prospect of a profitable traffic, originating in so thin a strip, was small indeed.
- Self-respect, originating in self-love, instigates the first step of improvement.
- A hired pimp was despatched to Boston to hunt up slanders, originating in political feuds there.
- This will effectually prevent the administration of alcohol from originating the formation of intemperate habits.
- There are a thousand other practices originating with barbarians which the footsteps of civilization and progress have crushed.
- This is properly to be considered as originating in the desire to possess the means of procuring other gratifications.
- Do you not conceive discord to be a dissolution of kindred elements, originating in some disagreement?
- She could not imagine any idea of a compact originating with the man, and he had quietly acquiesced in her decision.
- A government originating in society, can have but slight ground to stand on in resisting its downward tendency.
- It is not uncommon for a river originating in the mountains on the west to be considerably larger towards its source than near its mouth.
- Every one knows how a breath of scandal originating out of nothing can wither a family and drive strong men to desperation.
- Enliven the phonic drills occasionally by originating little rhymes, using the words of the series to be reviewed.
- No doubt experience may afterwards come in to modify or intensify the feelings, but it is not the originating cause.
- Several distinct creation stories, originating in different religious centers, have been handed down.
- Counsellor Niklausse was incapable of originating any objection to the burgomaster's opinion.
- The deposits originating in these ways furnish excellent building stones, the principal classes being sandstones and limestones.
- Terrible doubts flew about, originating no one knew where, but gaining strength and confirmation as they passed from mouth to mouth.
- Another source of hydrogen originating with the electric furnace is "hydrolith," which consists of calcium hydride.
- May would never have dreamed of originating any scheme herself, or of questioning any which Hope planned.
- There is the high a priori line that savage minds are incapable of originating the notion of a moral Maker.
- For example, ANI failures in the originating offices would be a responsibility of the SCC.
- On the High plateaus the rainfall is comparatively small, and the streams originating there mostly ephemeral.
- For my part I see nothing to wonder at in its originating with them; all that is surprising is that it should exist among us.
- In the latter year, no less than three tribunals were occupied with trials originating in this humiliating belief: we shall cite only one of them.
- Another, where affections originating in the mind and belonging to it, are in order to be felt, and to be as if found, invested with corporeity.
- At this point, as might have been expected, spontaneous applause broke forth, originating in the right-hand stage box.
- It seems so satanically clever a thing to do; such a strange fantastic whim of the Creator to take thought in originating it!
- The birds at Lavallette rarely sang on the feeding grounds and I noted only a few chases originating there.
- This is as it should be; and it is therefore with great pleasure that we have observed symptoms of improvement in this respect originating in our legislature.
- At the same time it is transversely divided into strips by the several rivers which flow across it and by the many branches of these rivers originating on the plain itself.
- Although most of the streams originating on the surface of the plateaus are ephemeral, they work rapidly when the occasional heavy rains flood their channels.
- This means that the voice currents originating in the telephones that are in use at a given time must pass in series through the magnets of the bells of the stations that are not in use.
- A plan continues to be exclusively a plan so long as it concerns the originating commander alone, and it never loses its identity as a proposed procedure or method of action.
- A few evenings later the men, loafing outside the bunk-house, amused themselves by originating titles for the chief actors in the recent range-drama.
Definition of Originating
present participle of originate
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Originating in a sentence
sentence with Originating
Originating used in a sentence
Originating make sentence
make sentence with Originating
make sentence of Originating
Originating sentence in english