Short & Simple Example Sentence For Orville | Orville Sentence
- Orville was tall and straight.
- Orville looked down again into his yard.
- Orville closed his eyes.
- Orville felt cheated.
- Orville felt fine now.
- Orville said bitterly.
- Orville sat back down.
- Orville faced him firmly.
- Orville wondered where it came from.
- Orville looked at his watch.
- Orville answered kindly.
- Orville said nothing.
- Orville was the richest of the three.
- Orville suddenly felt very drowsy.
- Orville reached over and jerked his foot.
- Orville reached for the rings and tried.
- Orville felt a slight tingle.
- Orville shined the flashlight around.
- Orville did not feel like drinking any.
- Orville turned his face to the wall.
- Orville noticed both when she entered the car.
- Orville said nothing after he had greeted her.
- Orville could understand nothing of it.
- Orville sat up, tingling.
- Orville aimed the flashlight at the outer door.
- Orville balled his fists and stood squarely.
- Orville had been reaching, trying to touch the ship.
- Harold giggled and pushed the can to Orville.
- He held out the cap to Orville.
- But Orville refused to become excited.
- Alarmed, Orville looked up.
- Orville Wright was soon overwhelmed with congratulations.
- How long should Orville wait before giving up?
- He snapped off the scope and sat opposite Orville.
- They started walking toward the house Orville had seen.
How To Use Orville In A Sentence?
- Wilbur was born in 1867, and Orville in 1871.
- It really does catch the eye, Orville thought.
- Orville could see It coming, gently and slowly.
- Orville couldn't read Harold's handwriting.
- Then Orville saw it, the edge filling part of the scope.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Orville in a sentence
sentence with Orville
Orville used in a sentence
Orville make sentence
make sentence with Orville
make sentence of Orville
Orville sentence in english