Short & Simple Example Sentence For Oscillate | Oscillate Sentence
- Do not oscillate the saw as you draw it back and forth.
- Teachers are apt to oscillate between extremes in regard to technical terms.
How To Use Oscillate In A Sentence?
- With this was united a tendency at times to oscillate to the other extreme of vain-gloriousness.
- He was drifting along with his gaze fixed on the ducks, when all at once his canoe began to twist and oscillate in a most alarming manner.
- Marketing housewives with covered baskets oscillate undecidedly from stalls to shops, and put off purchasing to the last possible moment.
- They often fly with a peculiar quivering movement of the wings, and when at rest some of the species oscillate their tails at short intervals.
- His gait was a little stiff and oppressively regular, but he went straight ahead, and did not oscillate the least bit.
- I think I shall take a leaf out of your book and oscillate 'twixt town and country.
- The beds were delightful for sleeping on, and clean, but one restless sleeper would make the row oscillate in harmony.
- I saw the tremor shake their bristling hosts, oscillate the great spire, set the faceted disks quivering.
- The vessel swept past rafts of wood which began to oscillate under the rippling of the waves, or a boat without sails in which a man sat fishing.
Definition of Oscillate
(intransitive) To swing back and forth, especially if with a regular rhythm. | (intransitive) To vacillate between conflicting opinions, etc. | (intransitive) To vary above and below a mean value.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Oscillate in a sentence
sentence with Oscillate
Oscillate used in a sentence
Oscillate make sentence
make sentence with Oscillate
make sentence of Oscillate
Oscillate sentence in english