Short & Simple Example Sentence For Ossified | Ossified Sentence
- A broad, flat, ossified prepollex is present but does not project as a spine.
How To Use Ossified In A Sentence?
- So that it might have been present in a fossil animal without being ossified and preserved.
- When these membranous folds become ossified or ruptured, the blood regurgitates, and causes great distress in breathing.
- The baculum of this species figured by Ognev (1950:461) differs in having lateral ossified processes, and a more rounded base of the stalk.
- Or, on the other hand, would the ossified discipline and set rules of a school have shamed him into smirking mediocrity and reduced his native genius to neutral salts?
- With those characters are correlated the comparatively short bones which correspond to the back of the hand termed metacarpals, and the tail is long, and stiffened down its length with ossified tendons.
Definition of Ossified
Having undergone the process of ossification (transformation into bone). | (of ideas or attitudes) Inflexible, old-fashioned. | (Ireland, US, slang) Drunk
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Ossified in a sentence
sentence with Ossified
Ossified used in a sentence
Ossified make sentence
make sentence with Ossified
make sentence of Ossified
Ossified sentence in english