Short & Simple Example Sentence For Outgoing | Outgoing Sentence
- But each outgoing ship took a crowd of the banished.
- The boats at anchor in front of the shanties swung with the outgoing tide.
- In a moment or so he threw his chest aboard an outgoing truck and departed.
- The outgoing sentry would be tired then and the new man not thoroughly awake.
- The incoming tide had no swift, unexpected current as the outgoing water had.
How To Use Outgoing In A Sentence?
- On occasion we had the job of censoring outgoing mail from the enlisted personnel.
- The news-gatherer shipped aboard an outgoing vessel and disappeared from civilization.
- Such entries may be complete copies of the content of incoming or outgoing orders or messages.
- On a fair calculation, the outgoing number far exceeds the incoming proportion.
- He suspected her; he was lurking to surprise visitors, to watch her outgoing and coming in.
- He had always liked this young Ted, but there was a new outgoing to him for this.
- Behind the pigeonholes Mrs. Ray was busy stamping letters for the outgoing mail.
- The energies of the clerical staff are devoted entirely to the incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- It was perhaps a blessing in disguise that the duty of sorting the outgoing mail did not fall to his lot.
- The railway-wagons are inspected on the frontiers; the outgoing vessels are searched in the harbors.
- Threading their way through the outgoing stream of shoppers, the girls went directly to the jewelry counter.
- Unlike the other theories, that one assumes as the motive force not merely passive imitativeness but an outgoing will.
- This is because at least eight of the twelve hours from tide to tide are consumed by the outgoing tide, which flows very rapidly.
- As was the invariable custom, a crowd of onlookers thronged the sidewalk, to watch the outgoing coach.
- And so it came about that her personality changed in that; from an outgoing nature she came to be one who held back, shut herself in.
- The fishing craft were all huddled together like sheep in a pen, and the outgoing tide lapped angrily at the wooden piles below.
- And the next morning he buttoned the camp letters in his coat, and started south for Castonia with the outgoing tote team.
- Emerging from the theatre, borne on the outgoing stream, I presently found myself opposite the door of a tea-shop.
- By this time the river has amplified into a broad estuary which is lost in the incoming and outgoing tides of the Bay of Biscay.
- He watched Bellaver die, standing erect on his feet, still breathing, but dying inside with the last outgoing of hope.
- Let me have a simple mass of clay as a candle-holder rather than the earthen candlestick which only presents such a form as is the natural outgoing of a degraded mind.
- Even in this age of steam, the arrival and departure of vessels from harbours is regulated so as to take advantage of the incoming or outgoing tidal currents.
- Just as happens in the meeting of the incoming and outgoing tide, her thoughts would be broken and fly up in a confusion as to what course she really wished to pursue.
- It was a minute before either of them moved, and during that minute the maid felt her courage ebb from her like an outgoing tide, leaving a desolation behind.
- Already the water was flowing to the sea, and she could imagine the coagulated masses vaguely swirling beneath her, borne unresisting upon the outgoing tide.
- Then commenced the return trip over much the same route which we took on the outgoing voyage, passing the mountains, glaciers, and islands we had seen before.
- There is a considerable freedom of notepaper in these institutions; the outgoing letters are no doubt censored or selected in some way, but a proportion at any rate are allowed to go out to their addresses.
- The purpose of which last provision is evident upon its face: being that outgoing ships may have time to carry news of the transaction, and the summoning be something other than a form.
- Five minutes later a landing would have been impossible, and two hours later the entire bay surrounding their island was swept clear of ice by the gale and outgoing tide.
Definition of Outgoing
Extraverted: talkative, friendly, and social, especially with respect to meeting new people easily and comfortably. | (not comparable) Going out, on its way out. | (not comparable) Being replaced in office (while still in office but after election has determined that he/she will be replaced).
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Outgoing in a sentence
sentence with Outgoing
Outgoing used in a sentence
Outgoing make sentence
make sentence with Outgoing
make sentence of Outgoing
Outgoing sentence in english