Short & Simple Example Sentence For Outline | Outline Sentence
- Such is the outline of his argument.
- One sees the vague outline of it all fitfully.
- Trees lose the archaic outline as leaf buds swell.
- Before them loomed up the outline of Mainsail Haul.
- The darkness left only the white outline of their faces visible to each other.
- He had just caught sight of his dim outline against the starlit sky line.
- It shows a sort of rough outline of the upper lake district here.
- It's only the redskin outline as one wants to get.
- No outline was soft or blurred, everything was vividly, fantastically real.
- With this outline I pass to her present condition and outlook.
- Bill Bryant now discerned the hazy outline of a moving figure.
- He looked up to see the outline of the bearded Russ in the window.
- Far away he could discern the outline of the brooding Louvre.
- At length the veil was broken by the dim outline of the French coast.
- Allow me to give you an outline of this heartless fellow's antecedents.
How To Use Outline In A Sentence?
- As regards my own contribution this is confined to a general outline of the subject.
- It is very hard to recall even the main outline of anything so elusive as a meditation.
- I would fill in the outline of him with memories of my uncle and his Staffordshire neighbours.
- The red numerals and red symbols are, as usual, given in outline as an indication of their color.
- In the background is the filmy outline of George Washington, delivering the farewell address.
- At best it is only a sketch in outline that can be offered in a work on the development of mythology in general.
- The aim is to present to the reader an outline embodying the main principles and advantages claimed.
- They had just reached the bottom when the faint outline of something black was seen in the glimmer that their lights threw in the distance.
- The outline is made very plain, and the paragraphing is designed to be of real assistance to the student in his reading.
- The historic sketch of the land may serve as an outline of the important events in the history of that interesting country.
- An outline was prepared of points to be covered, but frequently no attempt was made to adhere to the outline.
- To proceed with our outline of vulcanisation, we have now arrived at the stage at which the goods are built up and ready for vulcanising.
- A most casual tap at his belt seemed to achieve instantly the fashionable hour-glass outline of feminine curves.
- The outbuildings rose up in shadowy outline against the starlit sky, and only the lamplight in the window made anything clear at all.
- Turning sharply, he discerned the dim outline of a woman also leaning over the stern-rail within a few feet of him.
- First Greek Book; comprising an Outline of the Forms and Inflections of the Language.
- Bert then proceeded to outline briefly the contest in which he was engaged, but, before he had gone far, his companion interrupted him.
- It is difficult within the compass of a few pages to give even a faint outline of the Hegelian dialectic.
- As silently as they could, they moved up the pathway, until they gained the top, and saw before them the outline of the tents.
- The man's eyes were straining in the darkness for the outline of the woman's figure was indistinct, only just discernible in the starlight.
- The green light was dimmer now, and the low, black outline of the trawler crept slowly over the glittering track of moonlight.
- The grooms had given the outline of the story; and Mordecai charged me with all kinds of rashness and folly.
- On meeting with Brant so opportunely by the way, he gave him an outline of the measures of retaliation which he proposed to adopt.
- The outline of the works had already been traced, and the soldiers of the battalion of Berry had made some progress in constructing them.
- From a height not far away we had glimpses, in clear weather, of the mountains, seen in airy outline toward the eastward.
Definition of Outline
(transitive) To draw an outline of. | (transitive) To summarize. | A line marking the boundary of an object figure.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Outline in a sentence
sentence with Outline
Outline used in a sentence
Outline make sentence
make sentence with Outline
make sentence of Outline
Outline sentence in english