Short & Simple Example Sentence For Outlined | Outlined Sentence
- Courtlandt outlined it.
- Tommy outlined his plan.
- In brief, the scheme may be outlined as follows.
- The tree that crowned its summit stood outlined against the brightening sky.
- There he stood, outlined against the sky, looking down at the water.
- The countries are chiefly outlined in rubies, but Persia is in diamonds.
How To Use Outlined In A Sentence?
- The sequence of the four economic periods outlined above must not be understood too absolutely.
- His heart pounded as his groping fingers outlined the cold iron numerals on the panel.
- It was growing dark, and the arc-lamps which outlined the letters were all aglow.
- He stated this in plain language, and outlined his plan for shorter hours and closer application.
- Soon they could see half a dozen men approaching, their figures dimly outlined in the starlight.
- In life the belly was pink and black; the dorsal black blotches were narrowly outlined with pink.
- His ideas on Spiritualism had been roughly outlined some time previous in a letter to The Times.
- They were thrown up simply as backgrounds for the dazzling illuminations which outlined them against the night sky.
- In the dim light there lifted a terraced adobe building with ladders faintly outlined on the terraces.
- Their bulky forms stand sharply outlined against the sky, and they are invariably on the lower branches.
- Which they did to such good effect that before they turned in for the night, they had outlined a plan that covered every probable contingency.
- To obviate this, the scheme outlined in the accompanying sketch has been suggested on several occasions and in various quarters.
- When an ornament falls on a ground which is in direct harmony with it, it must be outlined with a lighter tint of its own colour.
- As the knowledge of cells which we have outlined was slowly acquired, the conception of the cell passed through various modifications.
- The stars were very bright overhead, the mountain opposite and the mountains behind us faintly outlined themselves on the sky.
- Then, very carefully he adjusted his own position so that his profile lay outlined in the dim light from the gas lamp in the roof.
- It turned with the wind, gyrating continually, and when darkness fell the letters were outlined in electric lamps.
- The dying sun outlined through the folds of her bizarre garment ankles straight, slender, and probably naked.
- He outlined his subject with exquisite pains, detail by detail, making it clear just what propositions he would advance.
- Below the village there was an expanse of snow, sloping up to pure white hills outlined against an indigo depth of ominous-looking clouds.
- I looked again, and, sure enough, there was a man in a crouching position outlined against the tent wall.
- The feathers glittered metallically, like blued copper, and a streak of glistening silver outlined both wings.
- The blue scarf had slipped down while Val slept and her shorn head lay cruelly outlined upon the pillow.
- In front, outlined clear against the flaming sunset, stood up here and there a few tall palm trees, marking the course of the river.
- Narrower scrutiny brought out, even in the darker half of the globe, a multitude of intertwined forms, outlined with pen and ink.
- There, far down in the earth, lay a tiny tranquil lake of inky blackness, its borders outlined with blazing torches.
- She opened her door, and stood there staring into the twilit room, her slim grace outlined against the golden rain of falling leaves outside.
- These were dimly outlined by a glow only at times, but Dave as he progressed felt that he was keeping fairly close to his outlined programme.
- At length a long profile of low hills, buttressed with huge granitic rocks, became clearly outlined and seemed to shut in the horizon on the east.
- Weaving into it some details which I gathered from others after her death, I give it to the reader as she outlined it to me.
- Catholic writers assert that the doctrine which we have just outlined is not Scriptural, but represents the grossest perversion of Scripture.
- Gathering the little garments in her arms, she rose, her tall, graceful figure clearly outlined by her mourning dress, and her eyes sparkled.
- Nothing he had seen was comparable to these columns of clear brown, which outlined themselves almost without sensible diminution of their diameters to their lowest fork.
Definition of Outlined
simple past tense and past participle of outline
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Outlined in a sentence
sentence with Outlined
Outlined used in a sentence
Outlined make sentence
make sentence with Outlined
make sentence of Outlined
Outlined sentence in english