Short & Simple Example Sentence For Outlining | Outlining Sentence
- Lights flared on the lab roof, outlining it clearly.
- Trailing vines conceal the fence outlining this plot from view.
- Again he made his meaning clear by outlining a flight of steps.
- He went on in this way, outlining the article he wanted me to write.
- Slowly the moon rose above the level field beyond, outlining a form.
- Page 41 The outlining and coloring of the figures is most interesting.
- Already I was outlining a telegram to Will, telling him of my engagement.
How To Use Outlining In A Sentence?
- Green flame thrust out tiny rootlets that crawled over it, outlining it in garish light.
- Then a faint light streamed out through the open door, a moment later outlining his figure.
- Basil had been engaged in outlining the two characters for his sister's approval.
- Hazlitt followed the method of outlining the story by quotation with interspersed sarcasm and ironical criticism.
- But experience has shown that this effect can also be averted by outlining the figure with a lighter tint of its own colour.
- But this diffusion of the problem has led to so considerable a complication of it that it becomes necessary in outlining it to define two issues.
- Ellen twisted her head on the pillow and began outlining the figures on the counterpane with her long, misshapen finger.
- Neville merely turned and threw an empty paint tube at him, and continued his cloud outlining with undisturbed composure.
- Now look at that sickle of the beach, with its long row of silver poplars outlining a frieze around the land side of the curve.
- Having made up his mind to give battle, Boland addressed himself to the task of outlining his campaign.
- Such are the splendid elements of the poem, outlining in a stanza the finest type, objects, and scenery of mediaeval heroism.
- Those outlining in part, a life that has been more than filled by the disciplinarian, sorrow, are but a glimpse of the many heavy crosses borne.
- The discovery that there was no cover on the north side cheered him greatly and he called to Boggs, outlining a plan of action.
- By the time he had looked everywhere without finding them, the painter had finished the lettering, and was outlining the figure of something on the window with rapid strokes.
Definition of Outlining
present participle of outline
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Outlining in a sentence
sentence with Outlining
Outlining used in a sentence
Outlining make sentence
make sentence with Outlining
make sentence of Outlining
Outlining sentence in english