Short & Simple Example Sentence For Ovens | Ovens Sentence
- You will see the ovens in the courtyard.
- The coke is being pushed out of one of the ovens into the waiting car.
- All the women were at work, and the smoke of the ovens rose from the chimneys.
How To Use Ovens In A Sentence?
- The ovens were filled and refilled until there was no doubt about the quantity.
- Examination of these old ovens will be very apt to reveal the age of the house.
- The possums were baked in the ovens and usually with sweet potatoes in their mouths.
- For the service of coke ovens the plate or tray conveyor might be suitable because more gentle.
- Only the most pretentious of the city mansions had ovens attached, as shown by the ruins.
- The town was cleared, and all the ovens and cooking utensils found in the houses were destroyed.
- Pioneer hot pies were baked in brick ovens and flavored with nutmeg, cinnamon and rose geranium.
- All the ovens were heated, and the host, who was also chief cook, was preparing supper.
- The steel cylinders standing in the background are packed with the carbide and then put into the ovens sunk in the floor.
- I have already four lovely stoves with fine ovens and two large stewpans with wood fire under them.
- These ovens look from a little distance as if they were small hillocks, and they are built in the open fields.
- The bread and cakes and pies will burn in the ovens all over the land, if the chimneys be not neatly swept down.
- These old style ovens consume all the coal with the exception of the fixed carbon which is left behind as coke.
- Four of these ovens were usually in use at these feasts, so that enough of the pastry might be baked to supply all.
- When the warships left it was an easy matter to rebuild the burned grass houses and set up the ovens in the old-fashioned way.
- But within the last ten years the by-product ovens have come into use and now nearly half our coke is made in them.
- It was found necessary at the front to put all the clothing of the soldiers into the sterilizing ovens every night to remove all traces of mustard.
- Similar ovens or barbecue holes, and the same method of cooking, are still in use among the natives in their villages.
- They are afterwards carried into the kilns, which at this place have exactly the appearance of bagnios, with ovens built of boulder stones.
- The kitchen should be equipped with a good stove having ovens and hot water tank and be large enough to admit of holding big boilers and kettles.
- The bee-hive ovens are usually located near the mines where the cost of coal is low, with small expense for transporting it.
- On the other hand, the by-product ovens are established near the larger cities in order to dispose of their gas and other by-products.
- The ovens are large, an important point, and the top of the stove large enough to care for all necessary pots and kettles.
- It delighted him to look into the huge bake ovens where first the wheat was baked in big brown loaves, before it was broken up into biscuit form.
- The Italian women, for example, cannot bake their bread in the ovens of the stoves that they use here.
- He made her take a second cup and eat a scone, of the kind for which the ovens at Bagrovo were long famous.
- Peasant houses by the wayside had thatched roofs, grey and glistening as silver plush; and outside ovens like huge cups turned upside down.
- It is this: Each village has one or two large ovens in which the baking for a number of people can be done at one time.
- For here was the nation assembled, and there were the ovens anigh, And out of a thousand singers nine were numbered to die.
- The ground ore is then mixed with salt, at the rate of fifty pounds of salt to every six hundred of ore, and taken to the ovens to be toasted.
- This they baked, after shaping it into huge cakes, in pit ovens built of stones, and heated for hours by burning in them loads of firewood.
- And the old men leered at the ovens and licked their lips for the food; And the women stared at the lads, and laughed and looked to the wood.
- I so admired the queer gables and great brick ovens of the house, that I resolved to tie my horse, and rest under the crooked porch.
- Cooking is done in electric ovens and boilers, but it is usual to do what work is necessary with these when the boats are charging batteries on the surface.
- The Dutch women, in travelling, frequently make use of these holes, by turning them into ovens to bake their bread for the road.
- But the real and proper palm-wine is made from the same liquor before it turns sour, by distilling it in an alembic in ovens that they have prepared for it.
- In the kitchens, too, which are as a rule wretched holes, there are small baking ovens with flat tops, such as are common throughout Egypt.
Definition of Ovens
plural of oven
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Ovens in a sentence
sentence with Ovens
Ovens used in a sentence
Ovens make sentence
make sentence with Ovens
make sentence of Ovens
Ovens sentence in english