Overspreads In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Overspreads | Overspreads Sentence
- A look of dismay and vexation overspreads the countenance of all.
- Cooloo, the great bird that overspreads all with his wings, was a chief.
How To Use Overspreads In A Sentence?
- A rosy blush overspreads the centre of each cheek; and a mole is considered an additional charm.
- One feels at peace with all human nature, and a sense of voluptuous ease overspreads the body.
- The brown buds on the sides of the twigs are swelling and a flush of purple overspreads the tree, while snow still covers the ground.
- As if by a stroke of magic, blooming vegetation overspreads the soil, which, a few days previously, was a mere barren wilderness.
- The coral flower buds sprinkle the new leaves, and through May a great burst of rose-colored bloom overspreads the tree-tops.
Definition of Overspreads
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of overspread
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Overspreads in a sentence
sentence with Overspreads
Overspreads used in a sentence
Overspreads make sentence
make sentence with Overspreads
make sentence of Overspreads
Overspreads sentence in english