Short & Simple Example Sentence For Own Right | Own Right Sentence
- He was not in his own right mind.
- She was a rich woman in her own right.
- He is a co-creator in his own right.
- They could conduct business in their own right.
- Each of us likes to own something in his or her own right.
- I was Sultan here in my own right.
- Miss Winthrop had abundant wealth in her own right.
- Yet this is an excellent, Blue cheese in its own right.
- But God will prove my innocence in His own right time.
- I will deal with you with absolute truth as with my own right hand.
- All was gone except such property as his wife retained in her own right.
- But the mechanic is social in his own nature, in his own right.
- They are no longer reduced, but are permitted to flourish in their own right.
- I was a replaceable plug-in unit, not an individual in my own right.
- He gave to get; but he lived to doubt his own right to pay the price.
- In two years she will be of age, and rich, or nearly so, in her own right.
- Queen in her own right by the will of her father, Thothmes I.
- I believe He waits to work His will through my own right arm.
- She was Baroness of Clifton in her own right, and a gracious lady.
How To Use Own Right In A Sentence?
- It is true that each tree in a row of seedlings is an individual in its own right.
- She was able to enter into commerce in her own right and to make contracts for her own benefit.
- She is of noble descent and is possessed of ten thousand francs a year in her own right.
- Some of them were exceedingly pretty, and one or two of them had money in their own right.
- He gets hold of the ignorant alien, and tells him he is a king in his own right.
- The company made its own right of way, and was prepared to pay any reasonable damage.
- According to this law no woman was permitted to govern or be a Queen in her own right.
- Each is supreme in its own right; different yet compelling, unlike yet equally engaging.
- Menard felt, when he thought of Danton, a sense of pride in his own right judgment.
- Let the units of labour share the interests of their employers and each become a capitalist in their own right.
- Hattie forgot her own right to grievance in the joy of this additional data in support of her position.
- He denied the constitutional right of secession, but he was also denied his own right to oppose such a course.
- She had not a kind heart, but she had an immense coronet in her own right, and had married another.
- She applied it to her own right eye, and became possessed of magic sight so far as elves were concerned.
- When you wind your watch, you put some of the strength of your own right hand into it, and that is what makes it go.
- It was galling that he, a king by his own right, should be made a subject of another king whom he had never seen.
- And here their difficulties begin; the law stands in their way; they are foreigners, and cannot be purchasers in their own right.
- Ladies considered seriously whether they ought not to go, to encourage him, and his father was sure it was his own right and privilege.
- A woman does not inherit at any time or under any circumstances, nor hold property in her own right, even if she has produced it by her own labor.
- A countess in her own right, they tell me, but she keeps her title secret for fear of losing influence with the working classes.
- A fortune in her own right, and large expectations from the old gentleman who began with money and has never made a bad investment in his life.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Own Right in a sentence
Own Right sentence
sentence with Own Right
Own Right used in a sentence
Own Right make sentence
make sentence with Own Right
make sentence of Own Right
Own Right sentence in english