Short & Simple Example Sentence For Oysters | Oysters Sentence
- The oysters is in there.
- The experiments with oysters are full of interest.
- Scald one quart of oysters in their own liquor.
- When boiling take out the oysters and keep them hot.
- Be sure the milk is hot before you put the oysters in.
- Serve the oysters on slices of hot buttered toast.
- Drain the oysters and cover with a little lemon juice.
- The largest and finest oysters should be chosen for frying.
- Here, too, were oysters in abundance.
- When the oysters are cooked, set away to cool.
- Chop 1/2 a pt. of raw oysters and 1/2 a pt.
- I shall abjure Welsh rarebit and oysters in future.
- She was eating her oysters with her after-dinner coffee spoon!
- Put the oysters on a hot dish and pour biscuit balls and sauce over them.
- Stir until smooth, then add 25 oysters that have been washed and drained.
- If you eat Prunier's oysters you should drink his white Burgundy.
How To Use Oysters In A Sentence?
- Here are thousands of dozens of oysters to satisfy the calls of the most imperious stomach!
- Place upon each square 2 or 3 of the prepared oysters and put a little piece of butter on them.
- I walked half a mile to a road house and brought back oysters and a bottle of cream.
- It was while he was eating the oysters that Rosalie came to the door and looked at him.
- If not, we must try again, and exist on oysters until we become more expert....
- Here you get very good oysters (when in season) and excellent Holstein crayfish, lobsters, etc.
- Having found the spring, it was easy to locate the spot in the snowbank where the oysters had been cached.
- Excellent oysters and smoked salmon are to be had here, but the place is apt to be rather crowded and noisy.
- Between whiles he occupied his time in collecting oysters or other mollusks, of which they consumed a great quantity.
- The negroes cling like oysters to their birthplace, and they flatly refused to leave their grounds and their friends.
- The oysters and codfish came to hand in excellent order, for which please accept my best thanks.
- These rich food beds are not plentiful, and many dealers are compelled to put small oysters on the market.
- Probably, in view of the labors and hardships they were yet fated to undergo, the oysters saved their lives.
- There are tanks into which the water runs in and out with each little wave and in these are the Marennes oysters and other shell-fish.
- Early in the afternoon, the people returned with the few oysters they had time to pick up, and every thing was put into the boat.
- Let the oysters come to a boil in their own liquor, skim them out and add to the cream, take out the piece of onion.
- By its side is an officer in a blue costume and large blond wig, who is handing some oysters in a silver dish to the young woman.
- The divers bring in the oysters from the fishing banks in the Gulf, and pile them on the shore in great heaps.
- Having stirred this batter well, dip your oysters into it, and fry them in lard, till they are a light brown color.
- The material to be plaster, made of the shells of those oysters with which Virginia shall have paid her public debt.
- He used to play on a big organ, and we used to have oysters almost any time, but that was before Mother died.
- Another picture here is Fruits, representing a dish with grapes and pomegranates, besides oysters and white bread.
- There he made a first meal of shell-fish, mussels, clams, and especially some capital little oysters which he found in great abundance.
- When cold put two or three oysters and a little sauce in each patty-shell, serve with lettuce and French dressing.
Definition of Oysters
plural of oyster
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Oysters in a sentence
sentence with Oysters
Oysters used in a sentence
Oysters make sentence
make sentence with Oysters
make sentence of Oysters
Oysters sentence in english