Short & Simple Example Sentence For Packers | Packers Sentence
- One of the packers suddenly threw down his load.
- Our packers saw where we were and presently came to us.
- The two packers sat, for the most part, smoking silently.
- Like American packers of pig-meat, hard home to the floor of the tin.
How To Use Packers In A Sentence?
- The last that tried, with a gang of packers aboard, was blown over on the west shore.
- Horace wished to engage Indian packers to help them portage over the Height of Land.
- Meat packers will tell you that nowadays they save everything but the pig's last dying squeal.
- They gigglingly drew their skirts about their ankles and flirted with young porters and packers who leaned from windows across the court.
- The tenderfoot wavered, but just as he was about to give in, the packers jumped the price on him to forty-five cents.
- He had reached the factory scarcely able to walk from snowshoe lameness; and one of the packers had a frozen foot.
- The next thing, we heard a volley from the ravine, and saw the scouts and packers scattering for cover.
- It is true that they had by no means so much outfit to carry now, but, on the other hand, they had no packers to help them.
- At last, when it was getting dark, there was a cry from the half-breed, and one of the packers stumbled past.
- When the water rose so high that the lower ledges were unsafe, the packers ascended the mountains eight hundred feet above the roaring canyon.
- Among his fellow packers were his uncle and a young man named Bonham, who was his close and dear friend.
- The surge beat upon the taper trunk and gave it a rhythmical swaying motion, while the feet of the packers had worn smooth its wave-washed surface.
- The place, as he vaguely realized, was a hotel, and the packers had already entered because he heard their voices though he could not see them.
- One of the packers got up, grumbling, and threw more branches on the fire, and Gerald went to sleep again.
- Carroll did so and lay still afterward, but Vane kept watch during the rest of the night, until in the dawn the packers appeared.
- The packers had been anxiously looking for blaze-marks all afternoon; and Gerald, knowing they would not find them, felt his courage sink.
- The report was circulated that fifty thousand men were needed, and the packers were providing houses for migrants and caring for them until they had established themselves.
- In the hard times that followed there was no little growling among the half-starving troopers, because the packers seemed to have sufficient to eat when we were well-nigh destitute.
- He told me it was a cinch-hook hitch employed by mule packers in the mountains, and that he had used it on swamp-hooks in the lumber woods of Michigan.
Definition of Packers
plural of packer
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Packers in a sentence
sentence with Packers
Packers used in a sentence
Packers make sentence
make sentence with Packers
make sentence of Packers
Packers sentence in english