Short & Simple Example Sentence For Palest | Palest Sentence
- She was the palest and most serene of all.
- Washed in palest thinnest rose?
- She is looking very pretty in a gown of palest azure.
- It is the palest colored of the Plovers.
- Her eyes, the palest blue, were still beautiful.
- Olive-green (not too brown), relieved with palest pink.
- Their whole plumage is a dingy brownish black color, palest below.
- The sky, of the palest blue, seemed very high and was streaked with white.
- Let them watch for this, drop their palest tints, and adopt a few warmer hues.
How To Use Palest In A Sentence?
- They were adorable rompers with smocking and the palest of pink collars and belts.
- The palest possible pink may be combined with these as linings, vests or ribbons.
- White should be worn at balls; the palest colors at evening parties and neutral shades at church.
- How beautiful she looked, all in palest grey, and somehow the things had a younger shape.
- Mellow lights, the morning hues of primrose or of palest amber, pervade the whole society.
- This faded into palest green, and above all was ethereal blue, with just one or two rosy clouds.
- His eyes were palest blue, his nose a smooth pink mound in an expanse of pink, pink cheeks.
- The whole firmament is of a soft azure, flecked here and there with snowy clouds tipped with palest gray.
- Beyond this mighty blue chasm lay a mountain of purest gold, banded with white and silhouetted against a sky of palest azure.
- The proprietor, whose face was the palest of the lot, soon revealed the gruesome cause of the terror which brooded over the gathering.
- The sun sank behind the hills, tinting the ridge of pines to copper and leaving the sky a sweep of palest blue in which a single star trembled.
- A star hung low to the westward in a field of palest green, and a shaded lamp burned dimly at one end of the great bare room.
- In a square box, smelling of sandalwood, was an exquisite kimono of palest pink crepe, embroidered with wisteria blossoms.
- The clouds lifted along the eastern horizon, and a thin, icy flood of saffron and palest rose washed down across the glittering desolation.
- It was in the boudoir they were sitting, and Violet was dressed in some soft gray dress that shone and turned into palest pearl as she moved.
- Lady Mabel affected the palest tints, half-colours, which were more like the shadows in a sunset sky than any earthly hues.
- The low ones that begin to bloom in June, palest pink, rose-pink, and their dainty slim buds the most delicious color imaginable.
Definition of Palest
superlative form of pale: most pale | (archaic) second-person singular simple present form of pale
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Palest in a sentence
sentence with Palest
Palest used in a sentence
Palest make sentence
make sentence with Palest
make sentence of Palest
Palest sentence in english