Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pall | Pall Sentence
- A pall of silence fell over the company.
- A pall seemed to hang over the kingdom.
- It seemed to me each gully had its mystic pall of color.
- A dense pall of blackness now hovered over the southwest.
- Then a gust of wind cleared the pall of vapour.
- Above this headland lay a dark pall of vapour.
- It had perhaps served often as a pall for the dead.
- The pall of smoke from the guns had doubled in volume.
- Another great pall of sadness has fallen upon our soldiers.
- And silence fell like a pall upon the crowd.
- Smoke drifted over, and we lived in a pall of death.
- A pall of darkness suddenly dropped upon the room.
- That shadow is gone; that pall withdrawn.
- Now a pall of blackness Hiding all the room.
- This beverage began to pall before we left Montenegro.
- Do you know the Pall Mall restaurant?
- And the three of us drove together to Pall Mall.
- He unfolded a Pall Mall, which he had brought in with him.
- And will Agnes and Esther ever pall upon our taste?
- At that time San Francisco was hidden in a pall of smoke.
- Lord Nunneley walked slowly along Pall Mall.
- C. E. Piccadilly to Pall Mall.
- Waterloo Place, Pall Mall, London.
- Robbie looked at her and then stared out at the steady pall of rain.
- The only change was the lack of the overhanging pall of smoke from the lamps.
- That book spreads the pall of superstition over the colleges and schools.
- Pleasures of all sorts were beginning to pall now upon the jaded monarch.
- And now a pall of darkness spread swiftly over the face of the waters.
- It may have been that the new pall of black vapour only obscured them.
- He tried to ignore the pall of apprehension that fell over the car.
- Everything was the same, even to the white pall thrown over the coffin.
- The town bier stood in front of the house, and the pall was over it.
- Next morning a misty, drizzly pall still hung over everything.
How To Use Pall In A Sentence?
- Again the gray pall drifted down from the tall crags above and blotted out the scene.
- They had with them only an embroidered pall of velvet and a crucifix to place upon the bier.
- The place where the bombs had burst was hidden in a thick pall of smoke and dust.
- They particularly noticed a pall over the coffin, which was a very unusual thing with them.
- The sudden pall of darkness in this strange house of mystery was just a tiny bit awesome.
- Above the pall of smoke from burning buildings the sun was setting with a blood-red light.
- Then all the lights went out, and darkness settled down like a pall on the ship.
Definition of Pall
(transitive) To make vapid or insipid; to make lifeless or spiritless; to dull, to weaken. | (intransitive) To become dull, insipid, tasteless, or vapid; to lose life, spirit, strength, or taste. | (obsolete, rare) A feeling of nausea caused by disgust or overindulgence.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pall in a sentence
sentence with Pall
Pall used in a sentence
Pall make sentence
make sentence with Pall
make sentence of Pall
Pall sentence in english