Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pan | Pan Sentence
- He snatched the pan from the fire.
- Wallie dropped the pan he was turning in the oven.
- The boys brought out a pan of water.
- To come and do the work for a pan of cold water!
- Put the onions in a pan in the oven and bake 4 hours.
- Turn into a baking dish and stand in a pan of hot water.
- I reckon you could pan fifty pans a day.
- Mix well, put into an omelet pan with 2 ozs.
- Into a frying pan put 3 slices of fat bacon and fry.
- Beat very hard, pour into a deep pan and bake in a quick oven.
- There! there wasn't so much as a pan as she didn't look into.
- Put 3 tablespoonfuls of butter into a frying pan and when hot, put in 2 lbs.
- This action has brought the Pan American ideal to the point of realization.
- The man in charge of the burning boat, Frank saw, had a pan with a handle.
- Wendy is sewing for Peter and Peter Pan is playing his pipes while she works.
- Do you remember--in the Pan Handle?
How To Use Pan In A Sentence?
- When half done, set the pan in the oven for a few minutes to set the middle of the omelet.
- He dodged, seized a frying pan from the gas stove, and brandished it vigorously.
- The grease in the pan snapped, and little burnt bits of corn-meal flew in all directions.
- Peter Pan was before them, and he closed the window so that they could not get back.
- Bake in a pan of hot water, or cook on the top of the stove, until the egg is lightly set.
- Suddenly he stood up, swore softly, and flung the half-washed dirt of the last pan on the rocks.
- Spread evenly in the pan and let cook until "set" on the bottom, then put into the oven.
- Boise Bill lifted his huge foot and kicked over first the pan of ham and then the gravy.
- The fundamental principle of Pan Americanism he believes to be the doctrine of equality.
- There was a sweet smell of lavender in the sheets which a hot warming pan had also made comfortable.
- Pour into a broad dish or agate-iron pan and set in a cold place until perfectly chilled and stiff.
- Pour this carefully over the crumbs and stand the cups in a pan of boiling water and bake in a moderate oven 15 minutes.
- The Pan American ideal is an old one, dating back, in fact, to the Panama Congress of 1826.
- Fry the bacon in a separate pan until brown, remove from the pan and put it in the oven for a few minutes to crisp it.
- He was whistling softly as he put the iron pan over the coals, and dropped into it a half-dozen slices of the bacon.
- Baked or boiled, they have few superiors, and as a pan fish, are excelled only by the brook-trout of the streams.
- Your back'll be so blame stiff in about three days that you'll wish you never seen a pan or a shovel.
- Turn into a shallow, oblong pan and over the top press lightly into the mixture a close layer of partly cooked prunes.
- They have few equals, cooked in that way, but as a pan fish, they are not to be compared with the genuine brook trout.
- She whisked round again so rapidly that she overturned a pan of cream; her cheeks were flaming, her eyes flashing with anger.
- For a moment it seemed to die down, then suddenly the big black pan seemed held aloft by a solid cone of yellow flame.
- Put into a frying pan 1 chopped onion and 2 slices of bacon cut into small pieces, fry until a light brown.
- Butter small moulds and pour in the mixture, stand the moulds in a pan with about 2 inches of water, steam 20 minutes.
- Stella slipped a pan of biscuits in the oven; she laid the table briskly, with a merry clatter of tinware; her face was cheerful and unclouded.
Definition of Pan
(informal) Pansexual. | To join or fit together; to unite. | A part; a portion.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pan in a sentence
sentence with Pan
Pan used in a sentence
Pan make sentence
make sentence with Pan
make sentence of Pan
Pan sentence in english