Short & Simple Example Sentence For Panacea | Panacea Sentence
- Is there no panacea for such ills?
- As a universal panacea its powers are matchless.
- They have, at least, provided no panacea for poverty.
- Housework will prove a panacea for many of the ills which flesh is heir to.
- It is believed to be the panacea for all ills, individual and social.
- Un práctico aleman le ha considerado como la panacea de los viejos.
- And a can of pineapple, Ma's panacea for all ills!
- Twas thus we sought, but sought in vain A panacea for all our pain!
- Perhaps we could find a panacea in the practice of our Pilgrim Fathers.
- Tea is your panacea for all human ills; yet there isn't any nourishment in it.
How To Use Panacea In A Sentence?
- They were finding panacea for their bereavement in this care of the sons of other mothers.
- Charity that really touches the heart is a panacea for more ills than any remedy we have.
- There has never been a complete panacea to all human relationships so far in this world.
- The panacea thus magnificently lauded soon proved itself worse than inefficient.
- There is, however, a popular panacea which he will find invariably efficacious.
- The Indian has come to see that independence is the panacea for all his evils.
- Herbert Spencer and his followers informed us that education was the panacea for all ills.
- Well, as every one must needs have his panacea for the ills of society, let me inform you of mine.
- It is only fair to point out at the same time that this remedy is far from being a panacea against all trusts and monopolies.
- My failures have been illustrative of the fact that the electric bath is no more a panacea for all ills than any other remedial agent.
- Marxism was one method of accomplishing this, and its panacea was the doing away with private property in machines and materials.
- Nearly every one who talks about education has some mental panacea for it; but the trouble lies deeper than that.
- No, as a general panacea for all popular ailments the sovereignty of a people had not yet proved itself to be a success.
- Marx had discovered a panacea for the ills of society: the old was to be cleared away and all things were to become new.
- If they agree on the same panacea for the social evils, the author can usually patch up a passion sufficient for them to marry on.
- The order to proceed to the front was hailed with delight, duty in the field being a panacea for garrison bickerings.
- Shall our panacea be to do away with all monopolies, and put every industry back upon the competitive system?
- Oil that dropped from the framework on which church bells were hung was regarded in Florence as a panacea for various ailments.
- Makabuhay is one of the most widely known and used plants in the Philippines; a sort of panacea applied to all bodily afflictions.
- As to the Colonization Society, it is neither a wicked conspiracy on the one hand nor a panacea for slavery on the other.
- Mr. Ascott seemed a good deal shocked, inquired from her a few particulars, and again took out his purse, his one panacea for all mortal woes.
- If you have read with care the preceding chapters of this work, and paused between the lines to reflect, you will not now have to be retold our panacea for a long life.
- There is a panacea for all these things, which the faculty and philanthropy alike forbid, but which my experience in war-matters has invariably found unfailing.
- But the universal panacea of the polka had its mollifying effect on Benson, and every thing might have passed off quietly but for an unlucky accident.
- We then proceeded to anoint our bodies with this preparation, which the doctor declared to be a panacea for all human ills; then completely clad in our armor, we sallied forth to the crusade.
Definition of Panacea
A remedy believed to cure all disease and prolong life that was originally sought by alchemists; a cure-all. | Something that will solve all problems. | (obsolete) The plant allheal (Valeriana officinalis), believed to cure all ills.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Panacea in a sentence
sentence with Panacea
Panacea used in a sentence
Panacea make sentence
make sentence with Panacea
make sentence of Panacea
Panacea sentence in english