Short & Simple Example Sentence For Paraffin | Paraffin Sentence
- The paraffin candles melt.
- Connie lit a paraffin lamp and put it on the table.
- On cooling the paraffin separates, and may be separated.
- If paraffin is used, break it into pieces and put in a cup.
- Imbed in fresh paraffin in a metal (or paper) mould.
- The paraffin emulsion (No. 3) might also be used.
- Hard paraffin wax (melting-point about 52 deg. C.).
- When they arrive they have a paraffin bath and their clothes baked.
- If such spores are covered with the paraffin they may develop under it.
- In sulphur matches the paraffin is replaced by sulphur.
- It smelt strongly of paraffin and of the copra which was its usual cargo.
- There was a lighted paraffin lamp on the table and nothing else handy.
- Fix paraffin section on slide and prepare for staining in the usual manner.
- Place this vessel in a paraffin water-bath regulated for 2 deg.
- Cool and cover with melted paraffin and store in the usual manner for jellies.
- For this purpose the cheese are dipped in melted paraffin when a few days old.
- Do you prefer the melted paraffin to the old-fashioned way of using bees wax?
- There a paraffin lamp of European manufacture burned upon a table.
- The paraffin is out there in the passage, and here's the money.
How To Use Paraffin In A Sentence?
- Tong was the unfortunate individual who had been struck down with the paraffin lamp.
- Acetylene and petrol are better illuminants than paraffin for working on machines by night.
- In this way the surplus paraffin is expelled and the plates are brought very close together.
- Workmen in paraffin oils or other petroleum products often present a furuncle-like acne.
- Pratt sprang up from his chair before the tent, and held a small paraffin lamp towards them.
- The clerk laid upon the table a round box coated with paraffin to exclude the air.
- Cover the opening in the bottom of small flower pots with stiff paper or fill with paraffin wax.
- However, the paper wet with spirits could be put on first and the paraffin poured over it.
- It is also used in the fitting up of water and paraffin baths, and for many other purposes.
- Bundles of straw were brought, paraffin poured on them, and the tower set on fire.
- First, they are dipped into hot paraffin wax, because this will light even more easily than wood.
- Miss Ormerod recommends a dilute paraffin emulsion sprayed over infested leaves.
- In my own work during the past year I have used transparent paraffin alone, nothing else.
- The paraffin oil sealed cell, or cell No. 4, showed no evaporation and no creeping of salts.
- While I have been using paraffin wax a good deal of the time, I put lampblack in it for coloring.
- To separate the paraffin from the sulphur the residue is heated with a solution of ammonium sulphide.
- To form a condenser of this the sheets are merely rolled together and then boiled in paraffin and compressed as before.
- Workmen in paraffin oils or other petroleum products often present numerous furuncles and cutaneous abscesses.
- The warmth gradually melts the paraffin and the tissues should remain in the mixture about twenty-four hours.
- After solidification pour sterile paraffin oil on the surface of the medium in each tube to the depth of 3 centimetres.
- We used to use a paraffin heater in our greenhouse at home, and it wasn't at all satisfactory.
Definition of Paraffin
To impregnate or treat with paraffin. | To embed in paraffin wax. | (Britain) A petroleum based thin and colorless fuel oil, (kerosene in US English).
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Paraffin in a sentence
sentence with Paraffin
Paraffin used in a sentence
Paraffin make sentence
make sentence with Paraffin
make sentence of Paraffin
Paraffin sentence in english