Parallel To In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Parallel To | Parallel To Sentence
- Four traplines were run parallel to each other.
- The road here runs parallel to the canal.
- The life of a hermit is nowise parallel to his.
- What condition was ever parallel to mine?
- I have found no parallel to this most remarkable story.
- Many incisions are cut nearly parallel to each other.
- The needle will arrange itself parallel to the bar magnet.
- Thor moved again, parallel to the sound.
- I know no parallel to it in the history of modern times.
- Any diameter bisects all chords parallel to its conjugate.
- The counter shaft must be parallel to the line shaft.
- There is no parallel to his action in American history.
- It was brought parallel to me as I lay.
- The line is parallel to PBS.
- Parallel to it goes the progress in the treatment of the insane.
- I know of no parallel to it in all the history of literature.
- Now he had overtaken the locomotive and was running parallel to it.
- The world is challenged to produce the semblance of a parallel to this.
- Going parallel to the water was nearly as hard as coming down to it.
- Incidents parallel to this had kept her faith in humanity green.
- I have not found any exact parallel to the incident of the scented thumb.
- The mirror can also be turned and put parallel to the pillar.
- Then he went to the lodge in a course parallel to that taken by the old men.
- It was a misery, a wretchedness without parallel to be so impoverished.
- Parallel to these are deep, hot and for the most part waterless valleys.
- The subsidiary passage ran parallel to the eastern face of the fortress.
- Rule a line parallel to this, passing through the apex of the triangle.
- Boat fell off to port and lay parallel to and much entangled in the net.
- From the point B draw B D parallel to A C.
- Its direction is in form of a curve, and parallel to the lake shore.
How To Use Parallel To In A Sentence?
- It was an admirable parallel to the feat of the man who jumped down his own throat.
- We search utterly in vain through history for any parallel to our own negations.
- Every psychical change had to be conceived as parallel to a physiological change.
- The railroad station was on a road parallel to the one on which she was walking.
- Even if this is true, it offers no parallel to the condition of things in our own cities.
- Between them are incised arks forming hachure parallel to the arks previously mentioned.
- At last they struck what appeared to be a passageway running parallel to the mountain side.
- For a parallel to the description of her walking the streets of inferno, cf.
- It ran parallel to the east side of the village and about 200 yards from its outskirts.
- One might find a useful parallel to the digital underground in the drug underground.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Parallel To in a sentence
Parallel To sentence
sentence with Parallel To
Parallel To used in a sentence
Parallel To make sentence
make sentence with Parallel To
make sentence of Parallel To
Parallel To sentence in english