Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pardon | Pardon Sentence
- Condescend to pardon this senseless fellow.
- Please pardon my long silence.
- She begged my pardon for troubling me.
- Iemon, pardon the intrusion.
- I was moved to crave her pardon and come away.
- When no injury results, pardon follows.
- But wilt thou pardon me, father?
- Mr. Vincent will pardon us.
- Repenting meant buying a letter of pardon from the Pope.
- I beg your pardon for what I said a moment ago.
- Not till I returne, pardon me.
- My father, I entreat you pardon me!
- They pardon me, for all men bless Each childish memory.
- I humbly beg the pardon of Mademoiselle Sophonisba!
- You must pardon me, Mr. Lisner, if I seem unsympathetic.
- I ax your pardon for spakin' disrespectful to ye.
- The Squire will pardon my saying that it was a very different thing.
- God pardon my dear husband, he Doth not in truth act well by me!
- In the same way sun, dawn, heaven, soma, and earth are implored to pardon sin.
- I doe, and, father, pardon my misdeedes Of disobedience and unthankfullnesse.
- But I beg Jane's pardon for smothering her answer.
- Ye'll pardon what I said when I first coomed up.
- Full measure I might hope to win Of pardon then for every sin.
- He shall find me an easy father; fit To know, and apt to pardon his offenses!
- Nay brother, sister, all shall pardon me, Before ile sell my selfe to penurie.
- At last I should turn to go, open the door, but, no, pardon me!
How To Use Pardon In A Sentence?
- When he has had time to recover himself, he will ask pardon of each and all of you.
- The offence previously known, the acceptance of service is a pardon for crimes.
- We will pardon them the want of books, of arts, and even of the gentler virtues.
- What does the Bible say about faith being assurance of pardon and everlasting life?
- I will read it to you now, if you will pardon my awkward translating of the French original.
- The Furies chased him for many years through the world until at last he found pardon and peace.
- Then fast and pray, and see if thou canst winne, A goodlie pardon for thy hainous sinne.
- I pray your Reverence to pardon me and commend me to God, for indeed what I desire is necessary.
- If his administrative justice had not stood in the way, the offer of pardon to the sinner would have cost him merely a word.
- Presently, there were days when she could not keep up the pretence, and then she said her head ached and she begged my pardon for the liberty.
- They encouraged the common man to believe that the purchase of a papal pardon would assure him impunity without any real repentance on his part.
- The Moro has returned today with a letter from the queen and all the stronghold, in which they beg pardon and humiliate themselves.
- I could ask Mary's pardon for it on my knees, and humble myself in the dust before her.
- May the reader take these remarks for what they are worth, and pardon the errors into which I have surely fallen.
Definition of Pardon
(transitive) To forgive (a person). | (transitive) To refrain from exacting as a penalty. | (transitive, law) To grant an official pardon for a crime.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pardon in a sentence
sentence with Pardon
Pardon used in a sentence
Pardon make sentence
make sentence with Pardon
make sentence of Pardon
Pardon sentence in english