Short & Simple Example Sentence For Paring | Paring Sentence
- Left her paring spuds.
- Such a sorting and paring and chopping of apples!
- Make it by paring a piece of white castile soap round.
- Mother Wolf was paring apples for mince meat.
- She dropped the potato she was paring and crossed to the well.
- I fling the unbroken paring o'er my head.
- It is much more serviceable than a hatchet for trimming and paring work.
- When boiling add 3 large, grated quinces, after paring them.
- Gabby Pete dropped his paring knife and potatoes in surprise.
- The same evil follows, though to a less extent, excessive paring of the sole.
How To Use Paring In A Sentence?
- Little girls often help about the dwelling by paring camotes for the forthcoming meal.
- In the latter case paring becomes necessary as an exploratory means to diagnosis.
- This paring will discover any pebbles larger than a pea that may have remained in the clay.
- Do not be afraid of paring a skin too thin so long as you stop at the roots of the hair.
- Take off a thick paring from the outside, and boil the turnips gently for an hour and a half.
- Sometimes, however, the paring down is left until the wall is finished and dry.
- Mary Rose stopped paring potatoes for supper to look at her aunt with admiration.
- Cutting or paring the nails of the hands or feet on a Friday or Sunday, is very unlucky.
- In some cases of this description the knife in the act of paring comes into contact with the cause of the trouble.
- The first of these objects is to be arrived at by paring down the horn in a funnel-shaped fashion over the seat of the prick.
- In every instance paring of the sole should be discouraged, as it serves but to increase the deformity.
- In such instances paring may often be commenced over the exact position of suppuration as previously ascertained by percussion.
- By this unequal paring of the toe and the heels greater weight is thrown upon the posterior half of the foot.
- In the case of a moist corn the paring should be stopped immediately the true nature of the injury has made itself apparent.
- The material is allowed to project each side an inch or so beyond the stone base to allow for paring down afterwards.
- He was paring an apple with a penknife, and dropping the peelings with careful accuracy through a crack in the floor of the platform.
- She told them that she would interest them in her business, and pay them a sou a day to assist her in paring her vegetables.
- In the latter case, the veterinary surgeon must not be content with confining his paring operations to one spot.
- When evidence of a previous opening upon the coronet is plain, then it is not considered wise to attempt a paring of the sole.
- After the bath is the time for paring the toe-nails, as they are so much softer and more pliant after having been immersed in warm water.
- The fitting of the shoe is, perhaps, to a greater extent responsible for the causation of corn than is the paring we have just described.
- Prepare some lemons, by paring off the yellow rind very thin, and cutting it into slips of uniform size and shape.
- When dealing with suppurating corn, then, a considerable paring away of the horn of the sole becomes a matter of necessity.
- To my surprise they did not seem to have seen it at all: Burrows was paring his nails with a small penknife.
- For, in paring, we lose a portion of the richest part of the potato, as in the case of paring the apple.
- An apple is peeled all in one piece, and the paring swung three times round the head and dropped behind the left shoulder.
- The soles were covered with normal horn, but I did not resort to paring to see if they were affected.
- We have been very busy paring apples; and besides that we have a lot of fruit in jars that we are going to take home to Buffalo.
- A moderate paring may, however, be indulged in, say, to about one-half the estimated thickness of the sole.
- If we have sinn'd in paring down a name, All civil, well-bred authors do the same.
Definition of Paring
present participle of pare | A fragment or shaving that has been pared. | The cutting off of the surface of grassland for tillage.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Paring in a sentence
sentence with Paring
Paring used in a sentence
Paring make sentence
make sentence with Paring
make sentence of Paring
Paring sentence in english