Short & Simple Example Sentence For Parleyed | Parleyed Sentence
- Belle Esperance we parleyed once more.
- We've parleyed too long.
- The portress and her keys returned again, and parleyed a moment.
- If he parleyed with her Helen might awake to his desperate attempt.
- She stood at the kitchen door, and parleyed with Mrs. Mann and Flora.
How To Use Parleyed In A Sentence?
- The servant opened the garret-window and parleyed for some time with a man in the street below.
- They parleyed with the citizens for a surrender, and Ffob Oothout conducted the negotiations.
- During a month or more they had parleyed with their besiegers, but the terms which they had offered had thus far been refused.
- The two men parleyed for a moment, disputed each other sharply, and rode together back to the railroad party.
- He parleyed some time with Emery, whom he knew by sight and suspected of being an emissary of the Corsican.
- Brown himself at length realized the hopelessness of his position, and parleyed for leave to retreat across the river on condition of his giving up his prisoners; but it was too late.
- But Mr. Thomasson, who had only parleyed out of compliance, took fright at that, and rose from the table, shaking his head.
- An umpire was parleyed over for an hour, and a general discussion of the situation occupied the remainder of the morning session without reaching a conclusion upon anything except a chairman.
Definition of Parleyed
simple past tense and past participle of parley
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Parleyed in a sentence
sentence with Parleyed
Parleyed used in a sentence
Parleyed make sentence
make sentence with Parleyed
make sentence of Parleyed
Parleyed sentence in english