Short & Simple Example Sentence For Partition | Partition Sentence
- If there were only a partition between us!
- The partition wall has disappeared.
- The second partition was only a question of time.
- The dry boards in the partition were smoking.
- A partition divides the hall into two equal parts.
- A pink line ran along the partition between her nostrils.
- I clutch the partition in front of me, but cannot feel it.
- Again, a hut is built with a partition down the middle.
- Third partition of Poland.
- Hallan, a partition wall, a porch, outer door.
- It may be asked, who first planned the partition of Poland?
- This act was the famous Partition of Bengal.
- In the case depicted this partition is (17, 9, 5, 1).
- Thus (32111), a partition of 8, is written (321^3).
- The Congress of Vienna was a fresh partition of Poland.
- Behind the partition was the girl's room.
- A fair partition only ought to be made of those territories.
- A thick partition of brush separated him from the unseen speaker.
- An internal partition or inclosure cutting off part of a building.
- A partition divided the car into kitchen and living-quarters.
- Consonantes betuene vouales are lyke partition walles betuen roomes.
- The partition of these is sometimes horizontal, sometimes vertical.
- A partition was removed to make a long room and provide for a stove.
- In the cell, the lower boards of the partition had burst into flame.
- Again the partition revolved, revealing a flight of stairs leading downward.
- If we enumerate by columns we obtain another partition of 8, viz.
How To Use Partition In A Sentence?
- The bays winked at each other over the low partition that separated their stalls.
- The pillars of the barn and the partition wall between scullery and veranda are of 18 in.
- He was about to rap out an angry retort when a knock came at the partition door.
- Putting his head through the partition doorway he ordered his astonished clerks to close up.
- Each shaft is divided by a wooden partition which descends from the top to the bottom.
- General injury goes on at a more rapid rate than the actual partition of property.
- There was a stir behind the partition and a sound of chairs scraping the floor.
- This shortens the labour by allowing her to use the same partition for two adjoining rooms.
- I stepped in through a door in a glass partition and found myself in the familiar torture-chamber.
- Through a crack in the partition which concealed us, we witnessed all their proceedings.
- This partition would naturally be built straight as a twofold measure of economy.
- They knew she did, for they heard her heavy breathing through the thin partition wall.
- He punched in a glass partition to emphasise a filthy remark he had made to the head engineer.
- Yet this could not have been an effigy, for the interior is divided by a solid partition of stone.
Definition of Partition
To divide something into parts, sections or shares | To divide a region or country into two or more territories with separate political status | To separate or divide a room by a partition (ex. a wall), often use with off
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Partition in a sentence
sentence with Partition
Partition used in a sentence
Partition make sentence
make sentence with Partition
make sentence of Partition
Partition sentence in english