Short & Simple Example Sentence For Peaches | Peaches Sentence
- Hence one of the peaches falls to me.
- It is like peaches and cream.
- Never had peaches looked so tempting!
- The peaches slid off the spoon.
- These are much more delicious than peaches that are cooked.
- Unripe peaches and apples possess this characteristic.
- Bruised spots should be cut out of peaches and pears.
- In the second row the peaches were already scarcer.
- Or solid canned peaches may be used.
- That shows that peaches are rather common in this country.
- Let the peaches drain a minute, then peel.
- The best peaches for drying are juicy free-stones.
- The same situation existed with peaches 20 years ago.
- But Peaches knew who had.
- To every pound of the peaches allow a pound of loaf-sugar.
- Still Peaches said nothing.
- But Peaches did not say what was on his mind.
- The perspiration of Peaches turned clammy.
- But Peaches was either not talking or elsewhere.
- Oh, most certainly Peaches knew who had.
- Ain't the corn an' apples an' peaches our'n?
- Thompson and Peaches Austin.
- It was by these peaches that the date of the banquet was fixed.
- We had five geographical races of peaches that were more or less distinct.
- Raspberries and plums may be used in place of the peaches for variety.
- The peaches were right before her; but she could not pluck them.
- Take the ripest and most juicy free-stone peaches you can procure.
- Dsi's and yet the peaches were given us.
- After all, peaches are the best thing after waffles and coffee.
- Doc Coffin was, and so was Honey Hoke and Peaches Austin.
- Take fine juicy free-stone peaches and pare and quarter them.
- Just as my host was serving the tinned peaches the telephone-bell jangled.
- We found them in general use for bringing ripe peaches from the field.
- The greater part of the peaches in the last row were already ripe.
- When partly frozen crushed strawberries or peaches may be added in season.
- Take away these off-color peaches and bring me something first class.
How To Use Peaches In A Sentence?
- Her father emerged from the store with the bag of peaches dangling from his hand.
- If the peaches are to be canned in sirup, put them at once into the sterilized jars.
- Before the echo of the guns had died away my host was back to his tinned peaches again.
- They were too fond of apricots and peaches and pears and raspberries, and all other nice fruits.
Definition of Peaches
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of peach | plural of peach
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Peaches in a sentence
sentence with Peaches
Peaches used in a sentence
Peaches make sentence
make sentence with Peaches
make sentence of Peaches
Peaches sentence in english