Short & Simple Example Sentence For Peals | Peals Sentence
- These tales were received with peals of laughter.
- There were peals of laughter all around the table.
- There were lightning-flashes and peals of distant thunder.
- The song ceased amid peals of girlish laughter.
- Clearly from within a wailing voice Peals piteously.
- At this Godfrey could not restrain his peals of laughter.
- Lightning flashed and terrific peals of thunder reverberated through the air.
- He was greatly surprised to be greeted with loud peals of laughter.
- The rest of the girls subsided on to the bank in peals of laughter.
- There was an instant hush, followed by renewed peals of laughter.
- Thus amidst peals of laughter was Jesus driven from the presence.
- For in that somnolence what peals may come Must give her pause.
- And all day long the booming bells Have rung their peals of joy.
- Then she rejoined Malim, amid peals of laughter from both armies.
- Terence and Cassidy exchanged glances, and burst into peals of laughter.
- And after him lead his masterless steed, While peals the minute-gun.
- The one on distant hills is ringing, The other peals within my soul.
- To you, fifes squealing, bagpipes droning, drums beating, peals of glory.
- Fresh peals of laughter resounded, while Padre Irene rubbed his nose.
How To Use Peals In A Sentence?
- Crashes of lightning and peals of thunder seemed to flash and roll all about them.
- He claps his wings in the peals of thunder, and its rumbling is the rustling of his pinions.
- Her teeth were genuine and she cultivated what society novelists term silvery peals of laughter.
- It was sultry; there were loud peals of thunder and long crooked flashes of lightning.
- Certain dogs are thrown into paroxysms of fear by peals of thunder, and run into hiding.
- Other flashes and peals succeeded, but slight in comparison, and a few drops of rain descended.
- The fresh, shrill voices broke on the air, mingled with silvery peals of laughter.
- If the bolts were not grasped in a glowing hand To be hurled in peals of thunder again?
- The peals of laughter and loud talk certainly were very unlike the staid Puritans of New England.
- Standing at the foot of the lone crags of the sea he would break into wild peals of laughter, or shriek out in rebellion against his sentence.
- Few, moreover, have in the same degree the versatility which enables her to provoke peals of laughter and move almost to tears.
- A roar like the concentration of half a dozen thunder peals tore the air, followed by the rumbling of falling masonry.
- Merry peals of laughter come from one direction and another, telling of light and thoughtless hearts among the family groups.
- When she unmasked, Selden left the ball in the midst of the peals of laughter from those who understood the joke.
- Below, they could hear loud peals of profanity as the trailers, packers, and pilgrims pounded their dumb slaves over the trail.
- The organ peals forth, the procession re-forms and follows to the door, first the bridemaids, next the ushers.
- Presently, from out of the dark heavens, streamed liquid fire, and long peals of thunder rolled far away over the gloomy prairies.
- The growling came to an end, the shuffling of feet stopped, and the men paused a moment to listen, and then burst into peals of laughter.
- Now they were nothing to me, but as the peals changed to great crashes as of falling cities, I marveled to see my wife sleeping so quietly.
- But all of a sudden: bing, bang, formidable blows with revolvers shook the wooden shutters, and resounded in the room like peals of thunder.
- Saying this, amid broken peals of unearthly laughter, Jason reeled back into the room, and clashed the door after him.
Definition of Peals
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of peal | plural of peal
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Peals in a sentence
sentence with Peals
Peals used in a sentence
Peals make sentence
make sentence with Peals
make sentence of Peals
Peals sentence in english