Short & Simple Example Sentence For Peering | Peering Sentence
- He kept peering through the smoke.
- I turned back to the house of the peering woman.
- For some time we laid there, peering down at the men below.
- The priest ran about the hut, peering through the chinks.
- He sees a white face with big eyes peering at him. . .
- Old man Spantz stood in the doorway, peering in at them.
- And after peering cautiously, Mr Weech went his way.
- A moment later she was peering out of the window into the radiant sunlight.
- He dropped to his knees before her, peering into her startled eyes.
- Isaac stood upon the threshold, peering anxiously into the room.
- She stepped briskly about, peering through the chinks with an alert eye.
- But suddenly he stopped, with an exclamation, peering into the canoe.
- Eager women were peering through the doorway for a glimpse of the American.
- There paused we, and I, peering far below, Shuddered, drew from the brink.
How To Use Peering In A Sentence?
- When she saw the pale face peering in at her a gentle smile crept into her eyes.
- He had the mean, uncomfortable feeling that people were peering at him from remote windows.
- I felt a warm breath upon my cheeks, and knew that the unknown assassin was peering into my eyes.
- She stole from him to the window and, moving the curtain a few inches, knelt down, peering out.
- Ruth stood at one of the windows at Willowvale, peering anxiously out into the darkness.
- Gazing carefully through the dim light, he saw an Indian peering over the outer wall or stockade.
- Mrs. Hodge-Lathrop was standing in the door, peering impatiently into the dim little room.
- Standing on this and peering through the chink in the boards, he gained at last a view of the interior of the house.
- For the rest of the short afternoon time we scrambled about the rocks, peering into crannies and basins.
- He tore his feet from the spot and walked straight before him, gripping the revolver and peering into the obscurity fearfully.
- He opened the hatch and climbed to stand in the conning tower again, peering grimly around the horizon.
- It fell close under the soldier's window, as he sat peering out through the narrow bars.
- Enid shrank back a little as the figure rose slowly, uncoiling its cramped limbs and peering and blinking up at her.
- He advanced, peering through his lantern's intervening glare, and made out it was alone.
- The interesting young woman had cautiously pushed open one of the shutters and was peering down upon the trio of red-coated guardsmen.
- He dropped his rod incontinently and crawled to the opening in the shrubbery, peering with alarmed eyes down the path along the bank.
- It was the sight of her face, anxious and suddenly white, peering down through the half-light of the hall that finally unmanned him.
- Even when my back was turned to it, the idea of this strange face behind me, peering over my shoulder, was insufferable.
- For about an hour, he poked around the newly assembled apparatus, checking the wiring, and peering into it.
- So, if the weather be not fair for sailing, we sit down distraught and are ever peering forth to see how stands the wind.
- She was peering out at her royal spouse and his fellow tipplers, and the frown on her face gave Grief his cue.
- You could see her peering past Sam's shoulder and snatching out suddenly for the fluttering paper.
- The man took a slow tour of the room, peering into nooks and corners in a stealthy, silent way that was most eerie to watch.
- When Cloete gets at last to the cabin companion on the poop the coxswain is already there, peering down and sniffing.
- An instant later Foley was seen standing in the dim light of the doorway, shading his eyes and peering into the darkness.
Definition of Peering
present participle of peer | The act of one who peers; a looking around. | (Internet) The act of carrying communications traffic terminating on one's own network on an equivalency basis to and from another network, usually without charge or payment.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Peering in a sentence
sentence with Peering
Peering used in a sentence
Peering make sentence
make sentence with Peering
make sentence of Peering
Peering sentence in english