Short & Simple Example Sentence For Pegged | Pegged Sentence
- The sides of the tent were squared and pegged down.
- But every man pegged ahead.
- The sides of the tent are of course pegged to the ground.
- The sides of the tent were pegged down tight all around.
- See, I have it all pegged out.
- The wounded and shell-shocked New Zealander had pegged out during the journey.
- Why, I've thumped him, lad; pegged and pardoned him.
- Once there, she looked on while Mr. Masterson pegged out the green hides.
How To Use Pegged In A Sentence?
- Most of the likely spots for gold had been already pegged out by their forerunners.
- East stopped speaking, and pegged away more diligently than ever with his pencil.
- Then in came the ball to shortstop, and that youth turned quickly and pegged to third.
- At the front end of the throwing-stick a narrow piece of ivory is pegged to prevent splitting.
- The middle finger is also pegged off, and the last two fingers have to shift for themselves.
- They pegged the net all about the tree, then let loose the dog, and urged him towards the net.
- The skin, spread out and pegged to the ground, was covered with wood ashes and left to dry.
- Some were pegged to the ground by their out-stretched hands and feet, and some were stretched on crosses.
- Having flayed the animal and pegged down the skin, we returned to our beds, hoping to finish the night without interruption.
- After the hide has been flayed from a beast, if it is not intended to "dress" it, it should be pegged out in the sun.
- Built up in superposed layers, of the finest quality of thoroughly seasoned hardwoods, pegged & glued together.
- Craig found lice "doing squaderron drrrill up his legs," and he was pegged out in an outhouse till his clothes were fumigated.
- The window had been cleared and at a bench facing the street Jonah and an assistant pegged and hammered as if for dear life.
- The feature of this feature was that the Line was pegged out from top to bottom with the best red-tape procurable in the town.
- Finally the London bankers who had been the victims of this speculation, decided upon a new issue of pegged currency.
- Small purse nets are spread over these, and I always preferred these loose to being pegged or fixed in any way.
- Having thus viewed the land and pegged out his claim by means of forts, Agricola returned to winter quarters.
- Then the sail is thrown across the ridge-pole (not over the crossed loops of the oars, for they would fret it), and is pegged out below.
- But at the end of that first year Miller had him pegged at about 120, judging him on the same basis as a five-year-old child.
- He pegged out a claim at once, fetched his partner, and the two men took out $50,000 worth of gold in three weeks.
- His waterproof sheet is spread out, mud-slimed, over the top of the wall of stone and earth and sandbag, and pegged down inside the schanz.
- When a skin is taken from an animal, I sprinkle a little salt over it, then roll it up, to be pegged out at a convenient opportunity.
- Another bed, which will be very effective in a day or two, is a bed of the double Persian Brier, pegged and trained.
- Still the Rover boys pegged away, and it must be admitted that even Captain Putnam was astonished at their progress.
- Yes, the animals were pegged out alive on the ant-hills, and the professor would sit with his watch in his hand, counting the minutes until they ceased from writhing.
- As they all pegged dismally homeward, the half-dozen thought that Mr. Mitchell had also just about cured six Volunteers.
- On this long rows of ordinary rabbit wire netting were pegged down four abreast and the result was a "road" which very greatly increased the pace and extent of infantry marching.
- They are erected with one center pole, which is always in the way, and have to be pegged to the ground, thus making guy ropes a nuisance rather than a convenience.
Definition of Pegged
simple past tense and past participle of peg
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Pegged in a sentence
sentence with Pegged
Pegged used in a sentence
Pegged make sentence
make sentence with Pegged
make sentence of Pegged
Pegged sentence in english