Short & Simple Example Sentence For Penitence | Penitence Sentence
- No act but penitence can expiate guilt!
- Honora was finding penitence a little difficult.
- The wily slave looked all penitence and submission.
- The Penitence of Machaldus.
- The Penitence of Krishna.
- The Penitence of Asycus the Bishop.
- To go to him with sincere penitence is no more than our duty.
- It was not pity nor penitence alone that brought you here to comfort me.
- There were certainly very few signs of penitence about this queer boy.
- Lottie withered into penitence with the first words of this reproof.
- Your expressions of sorrow and penitence cannot secure your future moderation.
- Another letter followed, penitence now exchanged for reproaches.
- The penitent thief was not spared; but what a difference his penitence made!
- Oh! that a life of penitence and prayer might atone for my guilt.
- But she did it, glad to prove her penitence by any test he might apply.
- And never shall you want an asylum, where your penitence may lament your loss.
- J'étais battue, enfermée, en pénitence pour des riens.
- Say on, the father cried, Nor be to penitence all hope denied.
- Wyverne's gay laugh broke in before the Rector's penitence could go further.
- His penitence might still be told-- Told to the winds!
How To Use Penitence In A Sentence?
- Polly ended with more penitence than she had yet shown to any one save her mother.
- Penitent souls are drawn to the cross, and the deeper their penitence the more are they at home.
- But you must show your penitence by letting your last acts in this life be just and right.
- Military men on approaching the tribunal of penitence had felt the scales fall from their eyes.
- It was characteristic of him that his penitence was never spoken: nor did he exhibit penitence.
- The tempest of penitence closed with a blind look at his watch, which he left dangling.
- That manner of fasting or penitence for the dead is called sipa by the Tagalogs.
- Be ye whom ye may, prince or subject, high or low, penitence alone can save you.
- He was callous and cynical in face of the succulent penitence of Fluffy Pike and his kind.
- First, by deep penitence the wrong atone, Then absolution ask from God alone!
- And then and then came Spring, and Rose-in-hand My thread-bare Penitence apieces tore.
- She could not suppose his eager caresses to be other than penitence for suspicion or an assertion of his claims upon her in perpetuity.
- If he had no penitence with respect to the terrible retribution he had already wrought, the idea of it disturbed him.
- Competition among preachers of penitence and servility is almost as great as among patent medicine quacks.
- An aspect of penitence she had not demanded, but the silly gabbier under a stigma she could not pardon.
- As a working of this penitence they came, according to the instruction of the teachers, to be baptised.
- Tears of mingled gratitude and penitence welled up, as in the days of exile, from his self-accusing breast.
- Has the man who is seeking with penitence and prayer the favor of God profoundly humbling views of himself?
- They were the provision made by Israel for the expression of its prayer, its penitence and thanksgiving.
- His penitence was in no wise lessened by the quality of Scott's answering laugh.
Definition of Penitence
The condition of being penitent; a feeling of regret or remorse for doing wrong or sinning.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Penitence in a sentence
sentence with Penitence
Penitence used in a sentence
Penitence make sentence
make sentence with Penitence
make sentence of Penitence
Penitence sentence in english