Short & Simple Example Sentence For Peoples Of | Peoples Of Sentence
- O peoples of the world!
- O peoples of the earth!
- Upon it the peoples of all nations pass and repass.
- Peoples of the World.
- In this respect we are a byword among the peoples of the world.
- It is the language of the primitive peoples of all parts of the world.
- These indications are well borne out by a survey of the peoples of the world.
- Lay fast hold on whatever will profit you, and profit the peoples of the world.
- We can give to the peoples of India our own representative institutions.
- All peoples of Greece, now is the time or never, for you to help each other.
- And in another connection: "O peoples of the earth!
How To Use Peoples Of In A Sentence?
- There can be no trust or intimacy between the peoples of the world without them.
- Great indeed is the claim of scientists and craftsmen on the peoples of the world.
- And the day is not far off when all the free peoples of the world will gather around it.
- As you are well aware, nuts have been used as foods by the peoples of the world.
- Whosoever it may be, those who have let loose the conflict have behind them peoples of one mind.
- I informed her holiness regarding the geography, climate and peoples of the outer sphere.
- For weal or for woe, the peoples of mankind are knit together far closer than ever before.
- The peoples of this second era had a different mission from that of the Indians.
- This doctrine has been received by all the more civilized peoples of the Indian archipelago.
- The history of warfare of the Christian peoples of that day reads like a horrid nightmare.
- In this case it was the peoples of the northern regions that tended to beat back upon the South.
- Consider the civilization of the West, how it hath agitated and alarmed the peoples of the world.
- The joining of the peoples of America and Britain in a tie which can never be broken is imminent.
- In contrast with these early sea explorers and sea fighters stand the peoples of China and India.
- The three most important peoples of Celebes are the Bugis, the Makassars, and the Mandars.
- The consequence is bound to be a closer knitting of the peoples of the world through the conquering of distance by time.
- Take again the indolence of the peoples of warm hot climates and the energy of peoples of colder climates.
- This view of the effects of race blending is borne out empirically by the comparison of the peoples of the world.
- The peoples of antiquity had no notion of the size of the universe, and their error is almost excusable.
- Exert thyself so that all the peoples of the world may be illumined with the effulgent splendors of the sun of thy justice.
- The peoples of the earth will perceive that henceforward the institution of war cannot continue, and after this there will be no more war.
- At all events, a religious and symbolic signification was attributed to it by the earliest known peoples of these localities.
- Among the peoples of the third epoch of civilization, the soul had for the most part lost the supersensible faculties.
- The day is approaching when all the peoples of the world will have adopted one universal language and one common script.
- And it is due to them to say that almost alone among the peoples of the world, they have succeeded in getting one.
- In spite of themselves the destiny of the peoples of the Balkans is once more set on the issue of war.
- But he alone of the notable statesmen of the world was able to express adequately the ill-defined hopes of the peoples of all nations.
- Heaven will support you while you work in this in-gathering of the scattered peoples of the world beneath the shadow of the almighty tent of unity.
- In it is all our morality in germ, and with refinements of delicacy often lacking among peoples of later and more advanced civilizations.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Peoples Of in a sentence
Peoples Of sentence
sentence with Peoples Of
Peoples Of used in a sentence
Peoples Of make sentence
make sentence with Peoples Of
make sentence of Peoples Of
Peoples Of sentence in english