Short & Simple Example Sentence For Persevere | Persevere Sentence
- I will persevere faithfully and patiently.
- Alone and watchful you persevere in the right path.
- He told the senators to persevere in the war.
- You shall urge him to persevere in the pearl industry.
- Still, he resolved to persevere in his investigations.
- How does Mr. Holmes persevere about smoking?
- Think what you throw from you if you persevere in your foolish refusal.
- But it has ever been characteristic of me to persevere in what I undertake.
How To Use Persevere In A Sentence?
- If he persevere he can gradually learn to draw the statue with increasing accuracy.
- We very clearly see if we persevere in this course, that it will lead us to immortality.
- It is necessary to persevere, to persevere always, and the end will be obtained.
- Maud Brabazon was only confirmed in her purpose to persevere to the uttermost in her warning.
- He did not, however, persevere in this contempt of luxury; nor did he close his days with honour.
- With or without encouragement, he was resolute to persevere in Poetry, and did persevere.
- At the same time I would advise him to persevere with the rest, even at the cost of some effort.
- And before long fresh incidents arose which made it impossible for him to persevere in fighting their battle.
- The barefoot boy did persevere until he had overcome every difficulty and become a master of his art.
- It is all possible, should we persevere in fighting the enemy with one hand and feeding him with the other.
- But those who are in slavery are most severely persecuted, yet they persevere in spite of terrors and threats.
- We accept your homage with all due appreciation, and trust you will ever persevere in your loyalty.
- Destroy the sensation which makes them wish to persevere in the experiment of living, and there is nothing left.
- Government frequently severely punishes them for making it; but they still persevere in producing this incentive to intoxication and crime.
- During his last hours he fervently exhorted all to persevere in the undertaking that had been begun, promising them a happy result.
- For months did the ingenious knight persevere with the training of his dogs, himself on horseback in full armour cheering them to the assault.
- After a little hesitation, he ascended; his country manners showing a determination to persevere until fairly delivered of his errand.
- Its hide was, perhaps, too tough for convenience, but its inner lusciousness tempted me to persevere in the consumption of it.
- He salutes the brethren; 3 exhorts them to persevere in good works, 4 and not to be moved by vain speaking.
- If you have the impudence to persevere in mis-naming this "love," supply any one instance in which you use the word in this sense?
- The prayers ended with a special reference to those present, that they might persevere in the Lord even to the end.
- A maid had, indeed, a hard time to live in colonial days, did she persevere in her singular choice of remaining single.
- Some individuals therefore fail to breed, whilst others, perhaps because their impulse is stronger, persevere and seek stations elsewhere.
- It takes some time for the sulphur to do its work, therefore persevere in its use till the humors, or pimples, or blotches, disappear.
- I hope the resolve will not fail me, steadfastly to persevere till it may please the inexorable Fates to cut the thread of my life.
- He was my director; I nursed him in his last illness, and he showed me the way to heaven, bidding me persevere in my duty.
- They had little to answer to these arguments, but for all that they were not willing to regulate their conduct as they should, but to persevere in their theme.
- A person should not be disheartened if at the first few sittings nothing of any moment takes place, but should persevere with patience and self-control.
- In his own words, he declared that his wish was that all free-born youth should persevere in learning until they could read the English Scriptures.
- And, I should add, there must be more joy in hell for one good man who goes wrong than for a hundred sinners who persevere in their wicked ways.
- The individual who contributed most to incite him to persevere in the undertaking was Phineas Miller, Esq.
- It would be well for us if we could shake off this baleful system of requiring that a man who has once made a fool of himself shall always thereafter persevere in being one.
Definition of Persevere
To persist steadfastly in pursuit of an undertaking, task, journey, or goal, even if hindered by distraction, difficulty, obstacles, or discouragement.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Persevere in a sentence
sentence with Persevere
Persevere used in a sentence
Persevere make sentence
make sentence with Persevere
make sentence of Persevere
Persevere sentence in english